st185 in a junkyard on OH/Pa border

mx6er2587

Looks like the thing rolled. Engine is bone stock and looked very salvageable. Drivers side fender looked ok. Hood looked good. Every other exterior panel was toast. Interior is all there. System 10. Passenger side panels are all crushed though. Tons of cheap parts though for anyone who wants to go get them. My guess is the guys there have no clue what anything is worth.

I got the last couple trunk panels I needed to finish off my car and got a working latch for the center storage box. :)

lumbercis

Next time you go back can you find out what the VIN is and put it in the VIN registry? It would be nice to account for as many of the 1500 as we can.

J.

mx6er2587

Feezle Auto Wrecking
3064 Old Enon Unity Rd
Enon Valley, PA 16120
724-336-5755

Its red exterior, gray interior. 90-91. They would probably sell the whole car, but I'm not sure it would be worth it. The poor thing was rolled, and the passenger side is crushed in at the b pillar. The hatch glass is broken unfortunately and its getting kinda soggy inside it. I'm sure the system 10 amp is water damaged by now.

The next time I'm up there, (next weekend?) I'll check the millage, grab the vin and ask them how much they would want for the whole car.

LegacyofDan

yeah but there are so many parts in these cars that people need all the time....

and plus i would def take the motor in a heart beat, haha i'm border line collecting 3sgte's lol :p