Celica meeting SAT May 30th 2009 UPDATE

Sal

Hey guys well we got a meeting going on at the end of may (may 30th weekend)
I want as many alltracs as possible to show up.
The meeting spot would be at square one in Missisagua Ontario. We have a few people that have confirmed themselves being there. I believe we will head up to Port Dover for the day to hang and talk about our cars/eat and whatnot!

Post in this topic if you can make it!
Cheers,
Sal

**20/05/09**

We have a fair amount of people coming from the east end and west end of Ontario. We have some people from central as well. The final meeting area will be at "Hutch's Dingley Dell" In Hamilton on Saturday May 30th. We will be right by the beach area and I believe that this meet will have a great turn out. I'm hoping to see alot of Celica's :D

Here is a link to give yourself directions:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 10&iwloc=A

I will be meeting up with lupin1x, Athousandleaves, masco, JDM GT-Four and probably Klue so we can all cruise to where we are going.

I'm thinking we all head up their at 2PM. We can eat, Check out our rides and possibly Participate/Spectate at Cayuga.

Let me know if you are in by posting your ride and response and I will put you on the list!

List of who's in:
Sal- GT-Four RC
JDM GT-Four- Narrow Body GT-Four
lupin1x- Alltrac
Masco- Alltrac
Athousandleaves- Alltrac
Klue- Halftrac
Locker- Alltrac
k.beaty - 1990 GT-S
Hacker_720- GS430
exST165- Pathfinder

Hope to see a big turn out!

Cheers,
Sal

Kcman91gts

Hopefully what i still need to do with 165 is done because if it does get done then i would definatly consider this . it doesnt look like its too far of a drive from kingston. I just hope to have some driving time before this to make sure my car is going to be reliable.

Locker

Kcman91gts":37skckce said:
Hopefully what i still need to do with 165 is done because if it does get done then i would definatly consider this . it doesnt look like its too far of a drive from kingston. I just hope to have some driving time before this to make sure my car is going to be reliable.
I can meet up with you at the 404/401

Kcman91gts

As long as my car works that would be cool because after toronto ill have no damn clue where the hell im going . id just be winging it lol ..

Locker

Kcman91gts":pntwfovz said:
As long as my car works that would be cool because after toronto ill have no damn clue where the hell im going . id just be winging it lol ..
I'll steal the girlfriends GPS so we dont get lost

masco

Me, sebs, and andrew, can probrably meet up with you guys as you come by burlington. hopefully our cars are all ready by then.

JDM GT-Four

I'm soooo there hopefully the gt-four will be ready for then!! I'll be with Nick in burlington so well meet with everyone when they drive past b-town.....

hacker_720

...nobody calls it b-town.

Sal, don't worry about the ride, my wife wants to come too, so we are going to come in the lexus if everyone is ok with that.

Sal

All good Steve :) I might bring a friend of mine with a Scoobie WRX!
On a side note, my car turned off on me today and refused to start. All it did was crank. Had it towed to my house for $90 :cry: And my house was 1km away. So close, and yet so far away. Damn hill.
My mechanic is coming to my house tomorrow to work on the damn car and fix everything that is wrong with it. SO LONG INCOME TAX :shoots:

hacker_720

Ya, sorry man, I don't have CAA, I keep meaning to get the Gold membership.

I have my money on.... ... ... fuel pump realy.

windex

Depends on the date, but might end up being the only Frenchy going with you guys!

I'll try to gather up a few other Gt-Four owners around here...but 680+km could scare a few ones :twisted:

Anyway...we'll see!

masco

due to the extremely close proximity of Port Dover to Cayuga dragway I thought I would post up their schedule for that weekend.

Friday May 29
Take it to the Track Test & Tune
7pm - 11pm

Saturday May 30
Test & Tune
11am - 5pm

Sunday, May 31
Canadian Sport Compact Series (CSCS ) - Season Opener
FULL FACILITY - DRAG STRIP & ROAD COURSE
11am-5pm

TomsGT4

Might be taking an AutoCad course at Ryerson on Saturdays in May...
Will try to meet up with you guys that day if I can.