Late notice but for those in SD area. MR2OC meet down there!

Toxygene

Originally posted on MR2OC: http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=337752

When: Saturday February 28, 2009
Where: Crown Point on Crown Point Dr. in the Mission Bay Area
Time: 10am-4pm or Sundown

Non-San Diego guys are always invited to these.

I said I didn't want to hold anymore meets, but I am into MR2's more than ever! Since I am still unemployed, but wanting a meet, I wanted to keep this simple. I will provide a small amount of Pizzas, and if everyone else can bring drinks and whatever food for potluck, that would be cool. This time though, I'm not bringing a grill, since it is quite a hassle. So food will be grab and eat only.

Basically it's a meet to just hang out and enjoy the MR2's. If it is raining during the day of the meet, it will be cancelled.

Also, beware that there are some police officers on ATV's that were there last time, so they will probably be there again.

If there is anyone who can take good pictures that would be cool. Maybe we can send information on the meet to MR2 Only Magazine in Europe. I just ordered all their back issues along with issues to come (issue 15+). I noticed the issues show meets in Japan, Malaysia, Philippines and Europe, and also the Bear Mountain Meet that was here in the U.S.

I have a friend who is a photographer and is starting up their own business. I was wondering about paying him to take pictures (to be there and take group photos). But maybe, if someone really likes their car, they can pay him to get professional photos of their cars. This doesn't have to be this meet, but I am contemplating this. I was planning on sending pictures of a San Diego Meet to MR2 Only Magazine in Europe. I've known my friend since I was in 3rd grade, so he's really a cool guy. I will ask him about coming to one of our meets, but I'd like to see who's interested in professional pictures for their vehicle, and maybe themselves with their vehicle (Japan style beside their vehicle). We can even send your pictures, and vehicle setup to MR2 Only Magazine. I can ask him to make prices (he hasn't opened his photography business).

DIRECTIONS
From 5 North:
-Exit Sea World Dr. (Turn Right)
-Right onto W. Mission Bay Dr. (becomes Ingraham St.)
-Right onto Crown Point Dr.
-Right onto Corona Oriente Rd. (parking lot is on right)

From 5 South:
-Exit Sea World Dr. (Turn Left)
-Right onto W. Mission Bay Dr. (becomes Ingraham St.)
-Right onto Crown Point Dr.
-Right onto Corona Oriente Rd. (parking lot is on right)

Crown Point:
crownpoint.jpg