March 7th

FastTrac

March 7th I am holding a meet at my house. Since there are not many alltrac owners in the area i am also a part of a Subaru club.
I get home at 12:30 after work, I'm providing the grill. Just need to bring some food. There is plenty of parking, already have people signed up on the other forums. Just let me know if you are able to show up!
Address: 18506 270th St, Council Bluffs IA 51503 (mapquest)

FastTrac

If you are attending the meet, you will need to bring some food. Nothing major, There are some people that said they will bring hot dogs, and chicken. I've offered to provide some deer meat for burgers... if you don't like those choices I highly advise you to bring some other food you know you would enjoy. I will be making apple pie. And if people want to bring some chips, drinks, salads, sweets (cookies, muffins, brownies). I have plenty of water here to drink.
There will be no burning out. You are held responsible to maintain a mature attitude.
I'm not sure if the dog will be here or not, so do be careful not to run over anything!
I do live on 1/2 a mile of gravel- most of the gravel is gone right now. I have plenty of parking so do not be afraid to park in the grass, just beware that the ground is thawing and I do not want to have grass missing. Being awd that should not be a problem anyway.

Again the meet is March 7th at 12:30. I am providing the grill and the place. Hope to see as many people there as possible!

88st165

That looked like fun! I wish I went so I could have gotten my fenders rolled, I need it done in a bad way.