toyotafest 2009?

ummmiono

Who's goin? There's some fellas from up north rolling down. Maybe meet up and roll in together? If only my trac was running *sigh*

xCH121Sx

ill be there.

debating to enter my mr2 or 165 that i just got running recently.
dont remember that many alltracs last year...
but saw one clean original 165 all trac at JCCS.

would love to see more alltracs come out.

alltracshoak

i would love to go if my car is running and i wish i didnt have all those paint chip on my car so i can enter. see if my car is running by then ill might consider it

showcaseceli90

I was there last year and acutally entered. There were only 2 5th gens (my halftrac and a 3sge-T coupe), maybe 3 6th gens and a lot of 7th gens. Might do it again though... :)
l_cde2360d590fc4e1991c0b9e849384b1.jpg

l_2da9d15471a019fbacc9bf6f9c24f865.jpg

ummmiono

This would be a great opportunity for us to finally meet up somewhere. There's people rolling down from san francisco and seattle so I think we should all definately go

cmonteiro1

Is this a good meet? How many people will be there? This might be something that I'd be interested in going out to if its worth it. This is a 6.5 hour drive for me though. Probably make a weekend out of it.

Toxygene

cmonteiro1":18lkum79 said:
Is this a good meet? How many people will be there? This might be something that I'd be interested in going out to if its worth it. This is a 6.5 hour drive for me though. Probably make a weekend out of it.

It used to be consistently huge. I heard last year was kind of a bust but that might have been the new location. If it's back at the Queen Mary then it should hopefully be a huge turn-out like in years past. Although, with current economic troubles....maybe not quite as huge.

I'm going to have to see if the TORC guys are showing up.

showcaseceli90":1q2d1v65 said:
I was there last year and acutally entered. There were only 2 5th gens (my halftrac and a 3sge-T coupe), maybe 3 6th gens and a lot of 7th gens. Might do it again though... :)
l_cde2360d590fc4e1991c0b9e849384b1.jpg

l_2da9d15471a019fbacc9bf6f9c24f865.jpg

thats a sweet mr2 in the back ground in your second photo! :D

jpadilla

im going to try to make it too, i just have alot of work to do on the car but not to bad, so im a maybe :shrug: