paladek - Awesome dealer - A++++++++++++++++

86CelicaGT-S

Drove down to Vancouver today and picked up a JDM ST185 engine from him. He is an awesome guy to do deals with, very nice, polite and was able to ask any questions I had and even drove me to his friends house to pick up an engine hoist and helped load the engine into the back of my Celica! He had all the parts ready to go so there was no wasted time unlike if all the parts were scattered about.

Would recommend him to anyone. WILL deal with him again in the future!!

Thanks a lot Catalin (paladek) for the amazing deal!!!!

-Tanner.

By the way, can't wait to see your car running; it's going to be an absolute BEAST!!!

GT4RC

86CelicaGT-S":1wz3yv6f said:
Drove down to Vancouver today and picked up a JDM ST185 engine from him. He is an awesome guy to do deals with, very nice, polite and was able to ask any questions I had and even drove me to his friends house to pick up an engine hoist and helped load the engine into the back of my Celica! He had all the parts ready to go so there was no wasted time unlike if all the parts were scattered about.

Would recommend him to anyone. WILL deal with him again in the future!!

Thanks a lot Catalin (paladek) for the amazing deal!!!!

-Tanner.

By the way, can't wait to see your car running; it's going to be an absolute BEAST!!!

Yeah, He's my hero. Let me borrow some rims to get through all the inspection stuff...

And yeah, scary looking car, can't wait :)

86CelicaGT-S

GT4RC":371pcjbl said:
Yeah, He's my hero. Let me borrow some rims to get through all the inspection stuff...

And yeah, scary looking car, can't wait :)

lol yeah, he's my hero too because I finally got an awesome engine! :D

Rick89GTS

I can also vouch for Catalin (Paladek). I bought a few items off him a while ago at very reasonable prices and he is honest and straightforward. :)

paladek

Thanks guys...

as for my car...is nothing special....just OEM '94 205 engine + transmission + differential + rear frame (thanks to darthripley...), OEM JDM 205 ECU + uncut !!! wire harness with some mods... + 205 instrument cluster for the electric speedometer and some other bits and pieces (165 JDM prefacelift front corners, some 16" Toyota Japan wheels 5 spokes...(very similar with the Volvo's highly sought after Virgo wheels), tarmac 165 front TRD suspension...nonadjustable...and tarmac 165 rear TRD springs on OEM struts...
Anyway....once I finish the timing belt job I'm currently doing I'll take some pics of the corners and the engine bay...

regards
Catalin.