STL people

zak062

Its boring down here, how do you all manage? j/k, just wondering how many people are around STL. Im in swansea if anyone wants to have some sort of meet.

mutiger93gt

I am in columbia, i go to mizzou but my parents live in st. charles, my alltrac is still down in st. louis, but i am hoping to bring her up to columbia this weekend. so what all do you guys have?

zak062

i have my scion tc and cbr 600 here. I didn't bother bringing the trac down here cuz im only here 6 months.

monkracing29

im down here in st. louis.
question for you guys
what if we had a little st louis celica get together
meet up somewhere get to know people that are there,
go for a cruise.

zak062

where u at monk? im near belleville.

EDIT0 Wait a minute, i've seen ur car before! northbound on i55 around exit 17!!!!!!! i thought u where just a 5th gen with a cs hood.

monkracing29

and I have a 90 blue gts with a stock trac hood on it now, and a 92 black alltrac.which is going to have the CS hood and bumper that was on the gts before

zak062

Trumanpriest":2ftm2zli said:
I'm in Alton Il. Used to drive the 'Trac pretty regularly (1 or 2 days a week) to work in Creve Ceour.

no way, where in alton? I go to tge woodriver power station right off of route 3 regulary. I live in swabsea near bellevile.

options2

Hey all, Just picked up my All trac this weekend from someone in Chicago that had it in storage for around four years.

Needs a few things to get her going again. New alternator and the brakes need to be bleed out or something. The first time I push the pedal it goes almost all the way to the floor, it does build pressure after pumping it though.

Hopefully she will be fixed soon.

BTW I live over on the IL side in Edwardsville, and work in Belleville.

options2

Yeah i work on 159 just pass the new Target they put in, closer to the Belleville side.

Pic BTW, just got her home.

Alltrac.jpg