NC, SC, VA, KY, GA Call Out!

MR2 Guru

The big Dragon meet is coming up, and I see that a lot of you have not yet signed up. This gravely upsets me. There are cars/people coming from as far as Canada, yet this is our neck-of-the-woods and I dont see many of you on the list.

We need more All Tracs this year! We need YOU! (Sorry for the military slogan, but its the truth!)

I know this is now coming up very soon, but we have been advertising this meet for nearly a year now. There is no excuse. You officially have almost 60 days to plan to take the time off. This should be enough of an advance for most work situations, and should also give ample time for you to make homework arrangements for those of you taking classes. Since the meet starts on a Friday, you have plenty of time to attend classes Friday AND make it to the meet. The meet ends Sunday, giving you enough time to go home and catch up on work if necessary in time for Monday.

I know I sound demanding, but its only to your benefit. I know that once you decide to make the dive, you wont regret it! I have been to MANY a meeting, and I have to say with all honesty that this event is the funnest, not to mention employs the kindest people I have ever met.

Please take time to consider your options for making this happen. I promise, there wont be a regrettable moment!

Here is the link for more information on the meet, so be sure to check it out and sign up accordingly!

http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30574

WideFNopen

Assuming that I don't ball mine up in WV (gravel testing session at Summit Point) the week before, I should be able to come up.

MR2 Guru

WideFNopen":37fl01ec said:
Assuming that I don't ball mine up in WV (gravel testing session at Summit Point) the week before, I should be able to come up.

AWESOME! We cant wait to finally meet you! Plus, David has really appreciated all your help. I cant express enough thanks for that.

WideFNopen

Locofrancais":1mz1knz1 said:
WideFNopen":1mz1knz1 said:

AWESOME! We cant wait to finally meet you! Plus, David has really appreciated all your help. I cant express enough thanks for that.

No problem, I'm already using his car as a parts tester/ stock example all the time lol.

Nightfire

I'd be there, but I'm currently deployed to Iraq for a year, Jan'09-Jan'10. If I still have the car, (very probable) and it's still running, (hopefully) count me in for the 2010 Dragon run! Hopefully it will be painted by then so it will look better than it does now!

E_Knight

mine is sleeping in the garage, where it has been for a while now,
Seriously though, how does anybody find time to work on these things?

MR2 Guru

EC Knightrider":2a9n7w9s said:
mine is sleeping in the garage, where it has been for a while now,
Seriously though, how does anybody find time to work on these things?

I still vote that you come out to the meet. Maybe it will help motivate you to find the time! :wink:

InitialD93

4 years and counting and i still havnt found time to go hook up my wiring harness... wtf ive built 3 cars since then and i cant motivate myself to go hook up a wiring harness :cry:

xander279

I'm actually living near the Gatlinburg Area and I want to hit up the Dragon with some fellow Alltrac drivers... so who else is from around the Area? I saw an 88 Alltrac that was pretty nice not too long ago, however i wasn't in my alltrac so i didn't get any of his attention. lol. I know CMS GT4, but he recently moved to St. Louis.