Who went out in the snow tonite?

Indy3sgte

Over break I took mine out in the snow and had some fun...then during some causal driving I slid on some ice and nailed a industrial curb :doh: bent my lower support arm on the right side...but thats all that looks like its damaged...I should be up and running again here in about a week.

RIalltrac

Thats like my luck, nothing will happen when I'm out being a moron, then the second I start driving like I should, wham something stupid happens

RIalltrac

ha I got my alltrac because I got tranced by one of those ricer tail pipe tips with the lights, and wham totalled my explorer into the back end of this thing on the highway. Didnt help he came to a screeching halt either. Then I saw the alltrac a couple weeks later at some random dealership, go figure.

Gary

RIalltrac":2hfqhq6o said:
I got tranced by one of those ricer tail pipe tips with the lights, and wham totalled my explorer into the back end of this thing on the highway.
Excellent!
Well done, Chris. :D

RIalltrac

ya what can I say :smokes: , wrecked an american piece of junk into a riced out japanese piece of junk not sure who really won. I really did like my explorer though, two door, five speed, 2wd & 4wd, and enough rust to make it like 100 lbs lighter :D , great for romping through the woods in

jprine01

I took mine out in snow a bunch this winter. Even got yelled at by a mailman for flying though this abandoned parking lot with like 12"(yeah the car is 6" off the ground) of snow at the top of 2nd gear sideways.. I think i was disrupting the office accross the street.

But i slid on some ice into a curb before i put my snow tires on just driving 5mph though a parking lot, nice nick in one of my wheels now.. Oh well its not that noticeable. It hadn't actually snowed yet, it rained and froze overnight.

I got studless snow tires, they claim to work on ice. I was looking for places to fly though snow and i found this twisty slow road.. half the road was ice. I was careful and had no problem, but the tires still are really slick on ice. Better then before though i guess.

Kick ass in snow though totally worth buying for me

RIalltrac

ya keep rubbing that in, the snow just cleared the other day from that monster storm and wham we get 2-3 inches of crap ass annoying snow, only to be followed tonight by a good 5-9 inches. Like doesnt the weather god understand I have to work on my car? Cant really do that with more snow on the ground than my car has clearance :x

alltracman78

:lol:

I guess I can't complain too much. I havn't really driven the AT in the past couple of weeks. The GTS is FINALLY nearing completion, so I've been driving it....

Plus the #$%@#$%&% turbo from the 91 is starting to go, so...... :x

RIalltrac

alltracman78":949et5mt said:
Plus the #$%@#$%&% turbo from the 91 is starting to go, so...... :x

get the hell out of here, you just do not have any luck with turbo's lately. Time for a CT27 :D