March 28th Summit Point, WV Rally Car Test and Tune

WideFNopen

March 28th Summit Point, WV Rally Car Test and Tune on the gravel roads of Summit Point.

We will be testing with 5 other rally cars from 9 in the AM to 5 in the PM on Saturday March the 28th.

Any Alltrac heads are more than welcome to stop by and I may even could get you a ride in the 165 at speed if all goes well...

Shaggz00

Hell yeah we'll be there. We'll also be there on march 8th for the first rally event of our SCCA WDC region club. Workin on getting the cars ready right now

WideFNopen

Ok fellas,

Here is the email with the details of the day:

Hello all again,

The details I have received from Burak are as follows:

March 28th, 2009 Schedule:8:15 - Meet/Greet in front of the classroom by the Shenandoah Circuit entry gate.8:30-9:00 - Unload/set-up at designated area.9:00-12:00 - Morning runs, counter-clockwise12:00-13:00 - Lunch break13:00-17:00 - Afternoon runs * We will most likely run in the 'Woods' * EMT will be present.* Helmets and long sleeve shirts/long pants required, fireproof racing suits are recommended/encouraged.* Food/beverage is available for purchase @ both Chez Summits located next to Main Circuit paddock and Shenandoah Circuit skip pad. * Gas pumps are available on site including race gas.* There will be no official timing of cars since this is not a competition event. However, participants are welcome to use laptimers, stopwatchs etc. on their own to monitor progress.* Plenty of parking for spectators, good spectating.* Photographers will be welcome but will be allowed only at designated spots. The section we will be testing at does not have too much run off space so this will be strictly enforced.
* Publicity/family member rides will be allowed. Again, helmets and at least long sleeve shirts/pants will be required.
* We would also ask you all to drive within your limits! We do not want to see anyone get hurt.

We will most likely be staying at "Knights Inn", arriving Friday Night. It is aproximately 10 mins from the track, just outside of Charles Town. There is also plenty of lodging information on the tracks website as well as directions.
http://www.summitpoint-raceway.com/
The Shenandoah Gate will be a little past the main gate on the left. (heading west on ) http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source= ... 7&t=h&z=15
As mentioned before BBQing is encouraged.
Unfortunately we are still limited to 6 cars due to the current insurance policy. The premiums in order to run more cars are not feasible at this time.

* Publicity/family member rides will be allowed. Again, helmets and at least long sleeve shirts/pants will be required.

concealer404

Are you the guy that "Carson" from the GRM Message boards knows?

He posted a pic at my request of an ST165 with a headlight conversion ripping nasty through some woods.

WideFNopen

concealer404":3cvni4rr said:

He posted a pic at my request of an ST165 with a headlight conversion ripping nasty through some woods.

I might know him, I'm better with female names :p

Can you post the pic?

concealer404

WideFNopen":2gwnp87t said:
concealer404":2gwnp87t said:

I might know him, I'm better with female names :p

Can you post the pic?

If i can find it.... :p

I'll dig around for it today.

Carson bought an SW20 n/a for like... $500 i think it was? Called it The Terrarium because it was so disgusting, he sold it to get something for RallyCross competition.

I'll see what i can find. :)