G-Games 77W 18x8.5+30mm and 18x9.5+20mm preview

magnum

Well I tried a test fit today of my wheels now that I have tires and just like I thought I'm going to need to pull the rear fenders a bit and run a little camber to make them fit. On a narrow body like mine this is the absolute most tire and wheel you can fit in the rear. I'm running 245/35ZR18 in the rear and 215/40ZR18 in the front. The front may need a little more camber but not much. I will wait to pull the rear fenders until the weather warms up a bit and the streets are clear of snow.
00002.jpg

00004.jpg

00005.jpg

00006.jpg

00008.jpg

00009.jpg

00014.jpg

CMS-GT4

If the rolling diameter is the same the diff should be fine.

Looks promising. I am wondering how well those rear would fill the flares of a widebody.

WarTowels

Those tire sizes are very very very similar.

Pat, with what... 700+ hp ran staggered stance and was just fine.

-Towels

camry90

CMS-GT4":1og7ppmk said:
If the rolling diameter is the same the diff should be fine.

Looks promising. I am wondering how well those rear would fill the flares of a widebody.

yeah you are right, i check the tire diametre and it's the same... sorry my bad

lumbercis

Someone with a widebody should go do a test fit. It would be good for the community to have a "verified good" fitment for these widths.

smog7

WarTowels":20gkqka2 said:
Those tire sizes are very very very similar.

Pat, with what... 700+ hp ran staggered stance and was just fine.

-Towels

I bet he hardly ever drives his car...
and if he does its for a couple of seconds in a straight line....

WarTowels

Speculation. He designed the car to be a capable straight line and twisties- that's what he said on his site. Regardless, the load he puts on the parts is incredibly higher than they were designed for, and seem to be just fine.

Plus the rolling diameter of those tires is like <1% different. The realised grip difference would be relatively small I'd guess.

-Towels