Group A from OZ

Puffy

magnum":f1r51pqm said:
Looks like a professional job. What to make me one? :D

Cheers.... I dont think I have it in me for another.

Second coat of resin is done. The box fits nicely so pretty happy overall.
Next step is sanding :doh: and applying the U.V. protective clear coats. I will cut down my original ally pipe and use it for the new intake setup.

dscf0083ea1.jpg

dscf0081pu2.jpg

Puffy

I flushed and bleed the brakes tonight.... not much of an update :?

I have 205 calipers running 320x32mm DBA's. I designed the hubs to spec so no spacers needed and everything is centric.
It would have been easier and better just to get the monster AP setup Meurz is running but I think there is something special about 205 brakes.... maybe its just a toyota thing.

dscf0028i.jpg
[/b]

Meurz

I didn't actually draw my set so can't take credit for it. You sir, on the other hand.. :notworthy:

Puffy

Cheers fellas

- A few people have asked about the cooling panel and if I would make more.
I appreciate the interest but at this stage I would say no as I dont have the time and would not want to stuff people around.

Here is my carbon draft - Its not as good as I would have liked (the weave had a wave in it) as I experimented with some new materials.
Its not cleaned and cleared since it was a draft but you get the idea. The new resin used allows the panel to flex which makes it very light and easy to install.

Phone photo FTL

img0204b.jpg

ChrisD

Awesome! Can you give a little more detail on how you made the airbox? I'm looking at making one myself

Puffy

Thanks CI...... hopefully this "work of art" will be on the streets soon and not just sit pretty in the garage.
Just finished reading your great 42 page writeup. Laptop needs recharging now :)