About that time for a meet, wouldn't you say??

gt4play

I think it's getting to be about that time of year to start pulling something together, no?

Are we game for joining the MR2 crowd again on this one? So far, I think it's worked out pretty well. But I'm just an organizer - I'd like other peoples' input.

Also, I'd like to rework the sign-up/event coordinating page. It's not up and running right now, but I'm very open to suggestions. Some ideas off the top of my head are:

- allow people to enter a web address (links to their projects, general pics, etc)

- allow people to add comments

- have a 'blog' section (similar to the forums here) where people can comment in realtime (this may be easier said than done, but I'll look into it)

- allow people to make meet time and location suggestions - maybe a voting section

- FINALLY get some pictures up from past meets. I'll likely make use of photobucket or something like that to keep from using up all my bandwidth

At any rate, just thought I'd start the ball rolling here - let me know your thoughts.

-C

mx6er2587

I'd be up for a meet. My schedules pretty backed for a while though. Sometime mid to late may would work though. Theres also the sonic meet on april 11th. Legodan and I will be there

mx6er2587

I didn't even know the white one was road worthy yet? Whats wrong with the red trac now? still fuel issues?

as a side note: I put then engine back in my car last night w00t. Should be running this weekend :D

LegacyofDan

MR2 guys are cool in my book, tho i have yet to meet one

mx6er2587":p17lwwnx said:
I didn't even know the white one was road worthy yet? Whats wrong with the red trac now? still fuel issues?

as a side note: I put then engine back in my car last night w00t. Should be running this weekend :D

yeah whitey will be soon.......keyword is soon.

and as for red, i need to get my act together...i need motivation to work on it haha i got most of apexi avcr setup and spliced, STILL waiting for the UEGO to come...and the fuel tank is still resting on the cold coolllld garage floor. damn basterd.

but yeah i love car meets :)

gt4play

I hope to have this second Alltrac wrapped up soon too (the black 92 that I picked up a couple months back). Just needs paint! (and a possible heater core replacement). Other than that, she's a beauty! May try selling it at the meet....or at least get some good traction...

kickyah

To bad someone owns www.3sgte.com. Sounds good Chris. Voting for meets is a good idea. Per our conversation today, I wouldn't mind doing some go-karting then some eats and drinks. I know there are folks from NJ, NY, DE and PA that show up. There is a go-karting place in the White Marsh area and then The Avenue across from White Marsh Mall. Just a thought.

LegacyofDan

meh...virgina thats a hell of drive but it should prove to be worth it...:p

man now i'm stocked for this "potential" meet! and this time i wont freeze

so no one else is going to the sonic one april 11th? mike and i will be the only trac's there? man i really hope i get the red one going by then...9 days...

88gt4DE

I wont be thanks to my head still not even being started on :doh: , maybe 2nd meet at this point. Plus was forced to get a 2nd job thanks to the dealer getting so slow ...