IT RUNS!!!!!!

Sandra

I now have a 1989 All Trac 5 speed Camry with a running 3sgte in it. Not bad for a car that only cost me $100 before the swap.

I have a few body panels to replace due to paint oxidation but, the interior is in excellent condition. Next the my husband & I will get to the suspension upgrades.

I'll post pictures when it's daylight outside. :D

LegacyofDan

Rick89GTS":265dxf4r said:
Nice job. Next up: hood scoop!

+1

that or go Water to Air IC....

if you dont you are going to get some nasty heak soak into that top mount air to air

but none the less very slick! i'm sure you guys are going to surprise a great number of people when you pop the hood lol

wizzards581

lets have a meet. i want to see these stuff and ride in it... i used to commute in sv21 and the suspension is smooth as hell and so is acceleration 5spd.. jus thot how a 3sgte w/ suspension upgrade would make it feel.

pics...........

phattyduck

Good job. I'll be doing the same thing. You would be surprised how similar the Alltrac Celica and Alltrac Camry are... :D

I have the 3s-gte already running in a FWD Camry, but I'll be moving it over to the Alltrac Camry this year.

-Charlie

Sandra

We used to have a ST165 with the CS swap we just sold about a week ago so yeah, the feel is very much the same. The new windshield is on & I'm going to get a alltrac radiator & a front mount next weekend. After that it's getting the suspension with some of my tax return & running to pick & pull to replace some of the body parts. It will be meet ready in a about a month is my guess. It is very amusing to watch people do a double take when you say yeah it's AWD & it has a turbo. :D

Sandra

wizzards581":qrnrdpvk said:
lets have a meet

We have never been to an alltrac meet in the bay area since there really aren't any. We went to a celica meet once but, that wasn't that fun. Different kind of people then we're used to hanging out with.

zero06

how well does she run?
would you be willing to sell it?
my first car was a camry all trac 5 speed that i had done the same swap too. it was the same color with the black bumper and everything. i parted with it 2 years ago since it was extremely rotted out and have been looking for another all-trac 5 speed since then. let me know what you think about selling the car. you would definitely be profiting since you only paid 100 dollars for it.

Sandra

Car runs great, It has the RC Air to Water Set up on it now. Buying suspension in the next couple weeks.

As for selling it that's not going to happen anytime soon. Yes, I paid $100 for the physical car but there has been lots of money put into it as far as suspension, motor, interior upgrades, body upgrades, not to mention all the physical labor of putting all this stuff on the car. I'm still not finished with finding & replacing some of the body panels.