About that time for a meet, wouldn't you say??

88gt4DE

Im sure hes not going to make first one either ... we have to put a head on his too and the same guys have both of our heads .... killing us ...

97JZA80

:bangshead: machine shops....sigh.....

Anyway yeah not making the 4/11 one. But if they are road worthy for a later date we will try to show for sure. That virginia spot aint bad...about 2 hours for us.

gt4play

I'm in the process of reworking the signup website - completely new look and feel with some added bells and whistles. And the planned meet surely won't be as early as April...most likely mid May to June.

88gt4DE

Alot more possible that we make the next one .... with exception of my seats my interior is together. just need an engine in it and change the rear end oil ....

Mafix

i know i won't make it but at least comparitively, i'm ahead of the game now. should be driving tomorrow. hopefully.

gt4play

Regardless of whether you're good with photoshop or not, I'm looking for some nice, clean pictures of alltracs - particularly with focus on those unique features only found on the alltrac (i.e. - obviously the hood scoop for 5th gen's, front foglight decor of the 165, maybe somebody's alltrac about 2 ft off the ground, etc).

I don't want anything huge in size - looking for something in the 200px x 400px range.

I'd like to include a few photos (pending peoples' approval first) on this site - for aesthetic appeal.

Thanks!

Wicked Toys

I'm always up for meets. Unfortunately my trac this year is not. I'm still debating if I'm taking it to the college park event. My schedule this year will mostly be with my WRX. But still like to chill and catch up.

Wicked Toys

Shaggz00":1ubkvncf said:
What's wrong with Trac?

Rust1.jpg

Trying to buy a house, so saving to get this repaired is taking time.
I plan on stripping it down, treat and POR-15 it.

Wicked Toys

Luckily that is the only main issue on the underside. The rest is common surface rust on the usual control arms, sway bars, crossmember's etc. All can be treated.

And yes that mount is gone. If anyone can recommend a good restore shop. I'd appreciate any info.