IMG_5902.jpg

IMG_5899.jpg

IMG_5900.jpg

IMG_6131.jpg

IMG_6184.jpg

jpadilla

NissanSkyline901 said:
I snapped some pics at an event yesturday and figured I would share:

hey it was nice meeting you maybe next time you come we could all get together for a photo shoot. see you next time and have a safe flight home.

CSAlltrac

It does 300 TQ AND LIKE 350 HP ...........it just got dynoed on friday.........that manifold is brand new also. Ill have to post up pictures of undernieth cuz the WG redirect is awesome.

jpadilla":bvhe6k8r said:
NissanSkyline901":bvhe6k8r said:
I snapped some pics at an event yesturday and figured I would share:

hey it was nice meeting you maybe next time you come we could all get together for a photo shoot. see you next time and have a safe flight home.

It was nice meeting you as well. I am def. down for a photoshoot next time im out here. Here is the link to most of my other pics, I got a few of your car:

http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c116/NissanSkyline901/Modified Mag Tuner Shootout/

turbo4wd

WarTowels":7pz43q5r said:
It's like mixing real mods with the fast and the furious.

It's a good thing its more real than F&F :lol:. The only reason all the graphics are on it is because Brian (the owner) works for Centerforce. I saw this car at a track event many moons ago (pre-graphics) and it was fast then, I can only imagine its faster now since the setup has changed.. From what I remember he was a nice guy and easy to talk to.. Glad to see that he's kept improving on the setup..

RedCelicaTRD

The owner used to be a member on here but I can't recall his name. He is an employee of Centerforce and it is his personal car, not a company car.

jpadilla

its the same owner, his had the car for about 9 yrs, the only reason it got painted that way was for sema but he is painting it one solid color soon because its going to be a track car now.

CMS-GT4

He should keep the paint so he can get centerforce to pay for tires and upkeep parts for the track days.

turbo4wd

gt4rcdude":31ppdmjw said:
Those wheels have to go.

Might have been a package sponsor deal for SEMA, but that was several years ago so I'm sure he doesn't have to keep them on there..

I'm sure if he intends on turning this thing into a full track car, he'll have a different set of wheels..

Lets hope.. :p