Rally car VS. Street Car *PICS*

FGFennec

Got a couple tracs together today for a bit of a photoshoot. WideFNOpen asked me to take some pics and post em up for you guys here. Hope thats alright!!

IMG_1395.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v51/F ... Photoshoot

Theres the link if anyone would like to take a look ^_^ Mine obviously is the white one. [/img]

FGFennec

Hahaha!! yeah with my help XD we washed about 80 lbs of mud off his car...and then he proceeded to toss about another 20 at me while we were driving around XD....

Shaggz00":1e1r3adq said:
Damn, John cleaned up quick! These were taken this past Saturday:

img3749t.jpg

img3750.jpg

Very very nice white 165 btw!

BNZ

Need ...more ...money :bangshead:

P.S. I am also converting my ST165 to Gravel set-up ! And these pic's are like arrows to my chest

88st165

I want to do that soo bad with my white 165 but there are no rallyx "near" my area.

I like what you did with the stock wheels also. Are your fogs yellow?

FGFennec

Yep! Yellow Fogs!

88st165":1gsws8do said:
I want to do that soo bad with my white 165 but there are no rallyx "near" my area.

I like what you did with the stock wheels also. Are your fogs yellow?

FGFennec

very good output...but when compaired to my 6000K HIDs you can hardly see them...haha...

I just checked my local tuning shop for JDM Yellow Fogs.....they are PIAA Plasma Ion bulbs.

88st165":2ae4jczw said:
Hows the light output? What bulbs?

WideFNopen

FGFennec":fnse0ddy said:
very good output...but when compaired to my 6000K HIDs you can hardly see them...haha...

I just checked my local tuning shop for JDM Yellow Fogs.....they are PIAA Plasma Ion bulbs.

88st165":fnse0ddy said:
Hows the light output? What bulbs?

It's so funny riding in your car at night, you blind the crap out of oncoming traffic lol.

88st165

Just noticed the non flip up headlight conversion, very cool! Im diggin the light bar also, make it yourself?

BNZ

They are Ronal's.
I have a set on my Renault 5 ! They are widely spread,at least in Europe !

SANY0002.jpg

wakkjobb

Do you have a build on your rally car? I may have just caught the rally bug... also love the light conversion, how'd you do that? Super-slick! Like the mud :D . Did you have to make most of your rally parts or is there an actual aftermarket for them?

Me, rally?
Dan

WideFNopen

wakkjobb":hq89t3gg said:
Do you have a build on your rally car? I may have just caught the rally bug... also love the light conversion, how'd you do that? Super-slick! Like the mud :D . Did you have to make most of your rally parts or is there an actual aftermarket for them?

Me, rally?
Dan

There are some TTE manuals floating around somewhere but I have not been able to located them (if anyone finds them please let me know). I don't have the build sheet for my car but all the rally modifications including the wrc headlight conversion were done when the car was new and it was built along with seven others at the same time but then American rally kinda crapped out and some of the cars got balled up. I saw one of her twins at the Sandblast rally this year.

There is a small aftermarket for rally shocks, the DMS seem to hold up good for me. Most of the rest of the rally stuff is all custom built.