project NIN

ulis_m86

hello fellow celica enthusiasts,
never got to introduce myself properly ive been a celica fan since i was in high school about 5 or 6 yrs ago started off buying a 91 gts for $300 and had to rebuild the engine. couple yrs later after a few more rebuilds headgaskets and new engine i decided id do a 3s swap. saddened by the fact that i will never have awd drive i found an alltrac not too far from me for 4k and instantly jumped on it even though its in very poor shape. but at least being in cali it has no rust. ive been meaning to start a project page ive been taking pictures with my phone for a while now and im finally getting around to uploading them. theres really nothing special after being a poor hs student i became a poor college student and now that i finally got a good job im looking to buy a house and looking forward to getting married. so dont expect nothing fancy from me. a lot of things i learned are thanks to alltrac.net and celicatech.com. i thank you all! i may be an ass at times but my intentions are good any all trac owners are always welcome at my house and im more than willing to help others.
so now a bunch of very random pictures

cars.jpg

back yard parking

gtsnohood.jpg

my gts

headerinstall.jpg

123400.jpg

straight from japan
hood.jpg

the all track
alltrac.jpg

ulis_m86

speedsourcetoys.jpg

loving speed source

pillar.jpg

i need gauges

rain2.jpg

rain gaurd (jdm tight)

raininstall.jpg

rain gaurd install kit

tmic.jpg

bought my top mount wta here still havent installed it

heatexchanger.jpg

cobra heat exchanger

eclipse.jpg

eclipse head unit wiring

ulis_m86

axle1.jpg

front left and right axle seperate them from the bolts and they are the same

axle2.jpg

seperate them from the tranny different

diffbushing.jpg

previous owner knew how to weld im not sure if it was a good thing???

fueltank.jpg

dropped the tank 3 times already and hate it

ssac2.jpg

ssac twin tip exhaust thanks to palladek i believe

ssac3.jpg

must of installed in wrong place cause i havent felt the performace gain lol

ulis_m86

fubar5.jpg

dont ignore your turbos please

fubar4.jpg

fubar.jpg

fubar2.jpg

jdmct26.jpg

the replacement a jdm ct26 from the mr2 boards

jdmct262.jpg

ceramic wheel ready to be shattered

ulis_m86

turboteardown3.jpg

and then theres the black and white pics of me i didnt know my brother was taking

turboteardown2.jpg

i would have posed

turboteardown.jpg

no not really

turbo.jpg

turbo2.jpg

thats it for now :smokes:
let me know what you guys think?

ulis_m86

ebay link

got it on ebay from a seller named surewinproducts back then it was intended for the 6th gen celica but someone on celicatech found out it bolted up just fine. i recently removed it due to the raspy honda like sound it made combined with my catback pacetter exhaust that got rid of my resonator. maybe with a resonator it would sound cleaner. i also had to pass emmisions and the guy looked at the header and ask for a carb #.[/url][/list]

Terracar

Why have you had to drop the gas tank 3 times? (I'm almost scared to find out) Also that is a nice place (IMO) for the turbo timer display. Have you done a write up on it? Assuming just ran the wires though dash and bingo.

Are you running the stock TMIC right now or a FMIC ?

-Terracar

ulis_m86

when i first bought the alltrac it would just turn off on me and leave me stranded at random. it felt to me like it had a fuel problem so i did a tune up and change the fuel filter. it continued to do that so i ordered a walbro pump but in the meantime threw in a 5sfe pump i had lying around i just jumpered the fuel pump relay at the diagnostic box like the swappers do. once the pump came in i installed it but a few weeks later it started making a really loud whining noise like it was going to blow. so i looked around and bought a supra denso pump on ebay (it was the cheapest) it was also a knock off. i installed it anyways but one day ill put a real one in there.
the fun part about all this is that it was probably just the relay cause without that jumper it will still turn off. :doh:

i could have sworn there was a write up on that turbo timer location but i cant find it. theres at least 4 other ppl on here that have it there i stole the idea from them. i bought the hks harness so it was very close to plug and play only two wires to wire up hand brake and rpm signal from ecu which was really easy with the directions. some have made a bracket to bolt up the turbo timer others have used double sided tape to hold it in place. way i did it was grind away at the hole where the clock is at. so the turbo timer barely fits forced into there. the turbo timer has a slot like where the case splits in two. thats where it is held on to. and its such a tight fit that it does not move at all.

right now im running the stock air to air top mount. im putting together the rc wta intercooler but dont want to install it untill i fix all the problems i have with it so i wont have to drain the coolant later.

ulis_m86

img377.jpg

ghetto rigging the diaphragm

img374.jpg

img382.jpg

img370.jpg

home made egr block off

img368.jpg

img366.jpg

replace your crush washers

img357.jpg

injector o ring replacement

img359.jpg

img358.jpg

img360.jpg

img352.jpg

ulis_m86

now lets kick back and have some beers!!!
img058.jpg

Hangar 24 Orange Wheat Beer (delicious)

img006.jpg

Black and tan

img001.jpg

Obama beer? lol

a sad looking 4th gen at the junkyard
img399.jpg

img401.jpg

img398.jpg

img400.jpg

purple seats!

thats all for now enjoy!

ulis_m86

Wow I haven't been here for a long time bought a house parked the alltrac in the garage and it sat there for 7 or 8 years ending up selling the gts. This place seems pretty empty now makes me sad. But I'm gonna fix up the alltrac now! My priorities have changed don't care about speed anymore gonna make it all stock again lol gotta pass smog