TEAMFaint - RESOLVED

Locker

So I shipped out a set of tail light to TEAMFaint over 2 weeks ago and have not received payment.
I guess its partly my fault as I didn't wait for the money before shipping it off. We agreed on a price and I told him I would ship them off the next morning and he would make payment that night. I shipped em he never paid.
They arrived at his house almost a week ago and I was in contact with him by email. He said he was away at work but would be home easter weekend and would make the payment Sunday night. Sunday came and went and now he is no longer responding to email.

I searched for him online and found that pretty well everywhere he is rated as a great buyer so not sure whats going on. I'd just like the 120 he owes me for the tail lights

Locker

I've sent the guy a few emails since this was posted and have gotten no response. though I see he is posting on other sites.

Have to say Im quite pissed and feel quite dumb. I shipped before recieving payment and wont make that mistake again. At least when your buying and someone screw's you, you've got paypal to go back on I got nothing. Out the cost of the tail lights and shipiing :doh:

gt4tified

This sucks man...only once did I ever allow someone to ship me something without paying and that was because he was in a hurry to move out. Sufficed to say that I maintained communication with him and he got his money ($75 IIRC) within two weeks of receiving the item.

I hope that somewhere somehow his conscience catches up and you get your money. Things are getting so hard that every cent counts.

Locker

Thanks man...
When I spoke to Kellen he seemed like a nice guy and in one email actually said "I'd never screw an online seller and especially a fellow celica owner"
I hope that's true but not gonna hold my breath....

TEAMFaint

Mike you have emailed payment as of about an hour ago.
There was reasoning I wasnt posting on other sites...sorry for the delayed payment..
Issue is resolved and terribly sorry.

Locker

Payment Confirmed!

Thanks Kellen... I assumed something must have been going on. You didn't seem like the type of guy that was gonna screw me. Appreciate you taking care of this and all the best.
No Hard Feeling bro!