Post pics of your workplace (for your AT, not job)

wakkjobb

Here ya go...

Celica side:
ICmountsround3026.jpg

67 K10 frame-up rebuild (sort of) side:
ICmountsround3028.jpg

Kind of old but they're still there... but for how long?

Anyone else got some workshop pics?
Dan

mx6er2587

not sure if this image works but heres an attempt. Its a bit smaller than your space Dan.

My buddy has his MG in the garage right now and its pretty much the only car you can fit in there and still have room to work.

n14218105_39264461_5532312.jpg

wakkjobb

I got to give credit to you guys with the small garages... I get all claustrophobic visiting my buddy's place; with his 2 Supra projects in the space of LegoDan's upper garage. Maybe a little narrower... but low ceilings too.

it's not the size that counts, it's how hard you work once you're in there...

Very true!!!
Dan

CelicaAllTrac92

haha thanks, it's actually just my fiance's house at the moment but we're getting married next month, so then the alltrac will call it home too. I'll be adding some tools and yard equipment but it shouldn't get too much more cluttered. All the crap around the water heater will be moved to the attic too.

That's a Pulsar isn't it? Aren't those collector's items now? :D And what the hell are you doing to the Accord?

Shaggz00

CelicaAllTrac92":2zv36gy6 said:
haha thanks, it's actually just my fiance's house at the moment but we're getting married next month, so then the alltrac will call it home too. I'll be adding some tools and yard equipment but it shouldn't get too much more cluttered. All the crap around the water heater will be moved to the attic too.

lol, looking at your pic I was like 'I don't get it?? Where is the pile of Alltrac parts in the corner??' But now I see that it's just a matter of time :evil:

LegacyofDan

CelicaAllTrac92":1fiv9m2d said:
That's a Pulsar isn't it? Aren't those collector's items now? :D And what the hell are you doing to the Accord?

yes sir thats my lil DD...and my father and i are going to be picking up another pulsar in TN...soon maybe idk...but we already paid for it, the guy is holding it for us...i wouldnt really consider them a collectors items...they are alright cars...really easy to work on

some "wakkjob-rust-resto"....well my father is actually doing that...not I, since that is his car, his headache...but he never has any spare time so its been sitting like that for months now lol...that accord has 300 K plus miles... :shock:...original motor.