toyotafest 2009?

we made it jeff!!! I LOVE U!

toyotafest09.jpg

toyotafest091.jpg
[/img]

Toxygene

grouch":1g5h11fv said:
anyone down to caravan??? im in the riverside area!

I'm leaving Riverside by about 9:00AM. I'll be heading to Autobacs to meet up with the the 7th gen peeps.

Anyone want to meet up with me then in Down-Town Riverside around 9:00 or down at Autobacs?

xCH121Sx

Nice. loved your car.

i was guessing u would win.

im not sure how they categorized the judging for the celicas. (what years.. and what not)

hopefully im able to enter my 165, and sw20 next year.

monkey8oi

congrats 93cc!!! i was hoping your car would win. it looked real clean.. it was a great weekend at a great event. My alltrac made the 6hr drive and back without a hitch, got to check out toyotafest for the first time, and won second place in "work in progress" class.. was not even expecting to win anything but was a nice bonus.. pics will follow.. we took alot.. just gotta post them. cant wait till next year!!

monkey8oi

p.s.

RIGHT ON xCH121Sx!!!! wouldn't have made it down there if it wasnt for you.. the award is half yours for all the long painful nights of putting the alltrac back together. RIGHT ON!!

I cant belive you won! its the best feeling ever! I wasnt even thinking of you taking anything home! thats great and i know its only uphill from here.

all thoese long nights and hard work paid off. and it brings a :D to my face!

CONGRATS JEFF!!

monkey8oi

I was trying to find out too but everytime i was at my car n looked to see if he was around, he wasn't. The rest of the time, i was walking around in checking out all the cars.

xCH121Sx

monkey8oi":dhogtlx7 said:
p.s.

RIGHT ON xCH121Sx!!!! wouldn't have made it down there if it wasnt for you.. the award is half yours for all the long painful nights of putting the alltrac back together. RIGHT ON!!

think you got the wrong chris. haha but yeah i heard about your guys story from mr2oc board member xtian.
didnt actually get to meet you. you guys came to the beach meet.

i drove my alltrac to TORC but had switched to my mr2 when i went to the Beach.

A

Anonymous

Hello All,

Been a fan of this website for a looooong time. The Celica you guys are talking about, maroon one, is mine. Congratulations on the black ALL TRAC. That thing was Gorgeous!!!! OH also, the Stock 165 is my friends. We are from Speedsyndicate.net. The white 165 was the pace car for a GTO race back in the day. It was his father in laws and father in law works for toyota. 2nd owner of the car. 1st owner was the dealer.

As for my set up:

I am running a 5 speed 3rd gen 3sge +caldina automatic trans. My car is still automatic... :D.
89 Supra turbo
St205 exhaust manifold.

Glad you guys made it....

Once again congratualations....

monkey8oi

Oooops, my bad xCH121Sx.. lol.. yeah, we were at the beach meet. which mr2 were you driving? xtian barely made it back to my driveway before the battery gave out. then we had to work till like 1am to figure out why his car wasnt charging. long ass day.. did you guys ever find out what happened to that white mr2 that fell from the jack?

What's up nimodo? Your celica was pretty sick too. seen a bunch of people around your car. i was the red alltrac sitting right next to you. hopefully, i'll catch you there again next year.

A

Anonymous

Hey brotha wassup...??

Thank you for the compliment... When I saw your setup I was like "sneaky you" absoulutely baddass... I love that 16# body style. I heard you mention that you were going to paint your car soon. What color were you thinking about? I like your rims, good size, 18s?

Take It Easy.... Look into the Nisei week car show too at

www.showoffcafe.com.

Take Care...

monkey8oi

lol... yeah, i was going for the sleeper look. Eventually, i'll paint the whole car the same color as the engine bay. thanks, rims are 17's. i like them alot too. looks ok on a red car but it should look better on with the blue.

Cool.. i'll check it out.