so cal Inland empire

grouch

hey guys just wonderin if there are any toyota/alltrac meets around the inlandempire. i am from the riverside area lookin to meet some of you. im tired of honda meets :twisted: if theyre not trying to race me ...then there trying to find out where i live to steal my car...lol

solarinsocal

Are you in a 165 or 185? Have you had it for awhile or new to the All trac thing? Not a lot of people here in this area. There are a few however. Maybe this is a chance to start one up.

Toxygene

I'm out here!

Sorry, I've been MIA for a few reasons like no job and family emergencies. But I'd be willing to cruise out for a meet.

Where in the Inland Empire are you guys at?

grouch

it would be great for a meet in the riverside area. i was thinking university village boba cafe you guys know where thats at? its a cool spot plenty of parking space, food,boba, etc i go there with a couple of friends once or twice a week. unfortunately i wont be able to make it to the toyo fest tomorrow. i gotta start moving into a new house with my gf and dad. well we should have a vote on when and where. maybe toyo enthusiast not just all trac so we can have more people show up. someone start the vote!!! im from moreno valley so i think all of our locations riverside should be around the middle. its all up to you dudes. when wherever im down!

PatmanBBE

I am there also just let me know what we get set up. When and where...

Looking forward finally meeting some of you guys.

grouch

heres a good plan. every tuesday starting at 6pm at ADAM's TRACK in Riverside they have time attack for cars. you can enter in it for 20.00 or spectate for 5.00 . http://www.adamsmotorsportspark.com/ot-drifting.html we could go there meet up and spectate or enter in the time attack! after its over at 9pm we can head down the street to University Village Boba Cafe and get some food, drinks and chill! if no one is down to watch the time attack they can just meet up at the Cafe at 9pm! usally cars from the Time Attack event rolls up there after words anyways. so i think this is perfect! if everyone agrees i can make a web flyer with directions and info. sound good or what!?

grouch

HERE IT IS!!!!!
oivm06.jpg

tubasteve

ive been looking, have yet to see another alltrac in two years, other than the a$$ with the 93 in murrieta that wont sell it, offerd 5k cash and it had a bad motor............... that was two years go...anywho, once i get the 3rd/4th gen motor in or leave the stocker...is it still at the place? cause my buddy goes there twice a month...he wants me to take the trac, i might show up with my accord a couple times first....and tow the trac there

-steve

BrotherRE

I've swung by a couple tuesday nights to the boba place parking lot ... but haven't had any luck catching you all ...

tubasteve

right away ill tell you I can't make it, due to soo much money dropped in the last week, gas money account is also way low from picking stuff up, dropping it off. maybe in like a week or two I can show with some fun stuff! my accord would make the trip, but then I'd have to explain to my dad why I can't drive to work.