Shadow Grey Interior Paint

SLICKSUPRA

Just got some paint mixed to repaint some interior panels. If anyone needs Shadow Grey paint, get with Vinyl-Pro of Western Pa. www.vinylpro.com Paint code is #0497. Color match is dead on from what my eyes can see.

SLICKSUPRA

Repainted steering wheel and Airbag. The door sill cover is OE, not been painted.

09052009147.jpg

RedCelicaTRD

Dang, that is pretty close. Would probably work great for fixing the scuffs on my glove box side (cause by the seat belt rubbing on it) and that cargo area panels.

WarTowels

Looks way better than I thought it would. How about some before / after shots so we can see what it's capable of doing?

That would indeed be great for the hatch panels.

Previous owner went to town on them.

-Towels

CMS-GT4

Very nice, I might need to invest in some of this for future projects. Now we need a paint to match the black plastic as well then we can modify them and still make them look stock.

turbo4wd

CMS-GT4":2fb63dy3 said:
Very nice, I might need to invest in some of this for future projects. Now we need a paint to match the black plastic as well then we can modify them and still make them look stock.

I used a semi-gloss black out of a regular krylon can and with a couple of coats it looked just fine.

CMS-GT4

Thanks guys. I am still trying to find the correct color in the OP, that site is a mess. I might have to call them.

concealer404

I found a black plastic/vinyl paint that seems to have held up on my cars for years and looks fantasticly OEM-y.

I'll post up details tomorrow morning once i pull the numbers and brands off of it. (Haven't used it in a few months.)