Celica meeting SAT May 30th 2009 UPDATE

crazy_russian

Hi Steve,
Would an off the shelf silicone coupler work? I believe it's the same diameter on both sides. I was going to get a silicone one myself, so I am curious if does not work in fact.

athousandleaves

I thought it would be go to get a bit of an actual "attendance" list going

People that are fairly for sure:

1 Sal
2 athousandleaves
3 Sheng
4 Locker
5 Masco
6 JDM GT-Four
7 Hacker 720 - not in trac?
8 91GT4RCboy
9 crazy_russian
10 klue
11 TozeN +1

Not a bad turn out but I still think theres more of us out there!

In counting I noticed that a large number of the Qc & further East crew aren't firm on coming yet but most of those posts are pretty old... sooo if you guys would check in again & post up if you're going to make it or not it would be great to know!

Looking forward to seeing all the tracs!

Sal

Updated 1st page!

Let me know if you are attending and I will put you on the list. Leave your response and your car model. (All are welcome!)
Cheers,
Sal

hacker_720

crazy_russian":eu5usr2d said:
Hi Steve,
Would an off the shelf silicone coupler work? I believe it's the same diameter on both sides. I was going to get a silicone one myself, so I am curious if does not work in fact.

I dunno I haven't tried yet, I don't think it will work though.

hacker_720

I'm in, no Alltrac though, JUST a 2002 GS430... and my hot wife, who is a photographer…

Sal, I have to go to Toronto that morning to grab my Lexus, where/when are you meeting up with Klue and the other guys? (and ps. What happen to Klue?)

Locker

I'm in! and a buddy of mine might come down with his 95 prelude
Mike - 90 Turbo 4wd

I'll be leaving from Newmarket so if anyone coming from the East want to meet up I'll cruise down to the 404/401 and go from there otherwise I'll just meet up with you guys on the west end of the city and cruise to hamilton

Sal

List is looking good guys! I might bring a Subie friend of mine. He loves the tracs.
I'll bring my girlfriend too probably. She can watch the puppy with us helpful fellows :D

JDM GT-Four

masco":3mtvjs7u said:
http://www.torontomotorsportspark.com/dragway/cscs.html

http://www.cscs.ca/

okay i just called Cayuga Dragway. We should go on Sunday the 31st. its the CSCS season opener! much more to do and see. and you can all still run your cars. $18 to spectate, and $40 if you wana run your car. see link.

If we go on Saturday it wont be very busy which can be a good thing. its a bit cheaper too.

My vote is for Sunday!

Lets go saturday, Its soooo much better when its dead last time I went there was an event and I only ran my car twice in 2hours :shock:, when its dead you get to run your car more!!!!!!! 8)

plus its cheaper on sat :shoots:

Kcman91gts

Unfortunatley may not be able to make it ,things have not been going great with certain areas of the car the exhaust is one of them and other odds and ends , may have to wait a month or so before being able to trek that far.

exST165

hacker_720":1mjm8918 said:
I'm in, no Alltrac though, JUST a 2002 GS430... and my hot wife, who is a photographer…

Truer words have never been spoken: she is hot. Steve, I mean that in the "you are a lucky dog" kinda way ...

I'll try to make it out, but I'll be in my Pathfinder

:(

Thomas

hacker_720

exST165":3fha3wy4 said:
hacker_720":3fha3wy4 said:

Truer words have never been spoken: she is hot. Steve, I mean that in the "you are a lucky dog" kinda way ...

I'll try to make it out, but I'll be in my Pathfinder

:(

Thomas

thanks
:oops:

masco

I almost wrote off my trac the other day. Some dick in a black charger rt cut me off on the gardener expressway [no shoulders]. I managed to escape with just a bit of curb rash. :shoots:

Hutch's should be a good meeting area. I'm sure we can all enjoy ourselves there right by the beach.