Official Ogopogo T-Shirt & Lunch Pre-Payment | due 06/20

ChrisD

For the Run of the Ogopogo meet this August, there are two things that we need to pre-pay for. One is the T-Shirts, so that we can pre-order them and have them ready for pickup at the meet. The second is a special lunch at the Quail's Gate Winery.

T-Shirts

Okay, thanks to RyanD, we now have the design complete and our T-shirt vendor set up!

Large logo on back, small one on front:

FINAL_thumb.png

The vendors who are sponsoring the event will also have their logos on the back of the Tees. The shirts are a very high quality material and are professionally printed.

Colour will be black only.

Sizing: Here is a quick picture for sizing only. These are the same shirt with a different logo. From left to right, they are wearing: XL, L, M, M

3547435501_deb40cc75d.jpg

Quail's Gate Lunch

Since we are visiting the beautiful okanagan in the heart of wine country, we will have the option to eat at one of the popular winery's bistro for lunch on saturday: Quail's Gate. This is a gorgeous location and will be a great experience to remember this event.

The first 20 people to pre-pay for this will get in as space is limited. The rest of the group can go to a number of other choices, including the Freddie's Brewpub microbrewery.

This will be our Saturday Lunch in Kelowna. The summer menu is not yet available.

Quail's Gate requires that payment come from one credit card only, so for this reason, we have to get pre-payment from people to confirm the reservation. You will pay me, and I will pay for the group on the day.

This will include meal costs only, as I will not accept payment for alcoholic beverages in advance. Drinks will be seperate. Your payment today also includes gratuity and will be $27 per person.

I will close this option as soon as I receive pre-payment for 20. This is first come, first serve.

Pre-Paid: 12 / 20 available

Payment & Costs:

T-Shirt only: $23 (canadian) per t-shirt
Quail's Gate Lunch: $27 (canadian) per person

eg: 1 T-Shirt & Quails Gate Lunch for 1 = $50 (canadian)

If you would like additional T-shirts or are bringing a guest, add $23 per T and $27 per person for lunch.

Send paypal payment to: chris_dittrick@yahoo.ca

In your paypal note, include the following:

Username & real name:
Shirt Size(s):
Forum: (eg. celicatech, alltrac.net)
Choices selected: (eg. 2 t-shirts, lunch for 1)

Please post your information here also for me to track. Thanks guys!

schweizerceli

Payment Sent for Shirt and Lunch. Thanks Chris!

Username & real name: SchweizerCeli (Sean B)
Shirt Size(s): (M)
Forum: celicatech, alltrac.net
Choices selected: 1 t-shirt, lunch for 1

I've eaten at Quail's Gate. $27 is a deal for the quality of food they serve and the view from their patio.

pintoBC_3sgte

Payment sent.. thx :D

Username & real name: pintocrazy32 - Jon
Shirt Size(s): XXXL and XL
Forum: celicatech, alltrac.net
Choices selected: 2 t-shirts

GT4RC

Payment sent!

Username & real name: gt4rc (potfiend on ctech) Glen
Shirt Size(s): Medium
Forum: alltrac.net, celicatech
Choices selected: 1 shirt, 1 lunch for 1