tow hitch removal

slappyNuts

I want to remove my tow hitches. I have looked everywhere on this forum and other places on the web and can't find a single thing about it. Maybe I'm just retarded... anyways, if anyone has any good ideas on how to remove them?

anyone who has done it or had it done, please let me know how you did it, otherwise, i might just start hacking lol.

thanks for the help guys

LegacyofDan

no idea as to how, never really looked into that....since i have never had the desire to remove them...i'm i remember right they are welded onto the unibody...so whatever you do, will likly be permanent.

but may i ask why you want to remove them?

slappyNuts

well for the front ones, i actually want to remove them as well as some of the plastic that is next to them to create a nice rectangular shape. Then i want to get some rectangular fog lights and stick em in there, then remove the original fog lights to create more room for breathing for a front mount intercooler.

then for the back ones, i really just want to remove it because it is impeding my exhaust muffler from being angled the way i want it

not to mention i don't like the way they look, and i don't want stupid people to tow my car without a flatbed (has happened already, thank god i had it in neutral)