hooters meet time~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafix

we both know how this goes eric. everyone comes to the hooters meets. we do anything different and 6 people show up.
meet at rockville hooters in MD.

mx6er2587

hey I'm going to say I'm coming to this one (you know like the last 4 meets I said I was going to go to) but I'm sure the car will break down a week in advance again.

88gt4DE

What could be better Beer and B()()BS ... :lol: , Ok Labor day sounds good , gives me time to get mine road worthy and my brothers head replaced on his .... Im game ... :wink:

97JZA80

88gt4DE":3snjp0in said:
What could be better Beer and B()()BS ... :lol: , Ok Labor day sounds good , gives me time to get mine road worthy and my brothers head replaced on his .... Im game ... :wink:

Word and word....any decent scenic drives around there to a nice photo spot like we did in Morgantown (i.e. the middle of fkn nowhere). Srry Dan. Ha!

LegacyofDan

no offense taken man :D, i like it in middle of effing no where :)

but i too agree with the photo shoot idea, i now have an epic camera that takes REALLY nice pics as compared to the walmart crap i had before from sanyo(sp)...i got myself a cannon! oh yeah! :)

but yes, photo shoot needed!....

water falls? lakes? ponds? marshes? farmer fields? sunsets?sunrises? lmao! anything that makes great calender type of photos

97JZA80

Just thought those pics from the meet came out good, and a chance to do it again would be cool..and Dan, hey your place had a walmart so I guess its on the way up :D

Rockville is about a 100 miles for us...cake walk....

Mafix

yes there is a park we drive to. usually a little busy but not too bad. i'm game for another toyota only sonic meet as well.

Wicked Toys

I'll come to any meet sonic again or hooters. Just will make a game time decision if it's in the celica. Don't want to make my problem worse.

Bout to start a project thread n get this taking care of sometime this year.

Mafix

well then eric seems we are the planning team (again)

so the date looks like labor day.
hooters, cruise, photos, who knows!

you should come to the house eric. i'll fire up the grill while my dog tries to chew you up. we'll get everything planned. sautrday sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.