Couple pics

CSAlltrac

Just got done painting the alltracs front end.......the one with the carbon hood.....thought i would take some pics.....the black one is a Galant VR4
AWD006.jpg

AWD007.jpg

AWD008.jpg

AWD009.jpg

AWD010.jpg

LegacyofDan

beautiful cars! really realllllly clean!

god i miss arizona....

how close are you guys to:

14794 north 54th pl
scottsdale az 85254

thats where i used to live when i was in elementary and middle school....haha damn it feels like it has been forever since then

cmonteiro1

I'm in Ahwatukee which is about 25 minutes south west of Scottsdale, John CSAlltrac is up in Prescott which is about an hour and twenty minutes north.

LegacyofDan

damn one day soon i will visit arizona again, i still have friends from those days that still reside there, and hopefully one day i can catch up with them :) and who knows maybe i will see two gorgeous 185's while i visit :) tho i will prolly fly, since i dont believe the trac is up for the cross country drive. lol.

cmonteiro1

Ha. I did it with mine. Drove my car from New Bedford, MA to Phoenix in 42 hours. Had one blown tire that delayed me for a few hours, but she made it. Drove straight through with my sister, it was not the most comfortable trip but it was unforgetable for sure.

LegacyofDan

damn, i give you mad props man....i did it twice when my family and i were moving cross country, once in a moving u haul truck and a honda accord....both were not comfortable....but it was a hell of an adventure that much is for sure :)

cmonteiro1

The odds were definetely not in my favor for that trip. I didn't know what podunk town I was going to get stuck in.

jpadilla

those are some clean cars, we have to get all three for a shoot some day. after i paint mine lol. im going to paint her red the oe color.

Lookin good! Im actually gonna be in Phoenix(Avondale) for 2 weeks on Tuesday. Depending on how close you are cmonteiro1 I would love to check out your car.

cmonteiro1

Give me a call when you are out here. My car goes in to be tuned on Thursday Morning, but it should be back in my hands by the afternoon. Phone number is 508-965-1226. Got a couple of guys out here and every saturday there's a meet in Scottsdale if you got the time, also. During the day its traditional american muslce, at night imports start rolling in.

Name is Courtney