2009 Annual Alltrac Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafix

well gentlemen,
We have met and discussed the entire meet, including plans, times, ect.
this post will be editted to include everything once it is finalized.

to the point then:

Signup Sheet: http://gt4play.com/TurboWebApp/SignUp.d ... e=atSummit
more info: http://gt4play.com/TurboWebApp/atSummit2009.do

When:
Labor Day weekend, Sunday the 6th

Moneys:
ENTRY FEE WAIVED There are enough people now so the entry fee is waived!
cart fees will be determined depending on the sign up sheet! the more that play, the less we pay!
at 20 people we pay 30 each
at 30 people we pay 20 each

Where:
we will begin by meeting in frederick, md at bob evans for breakfast at 10am sharp
Addy:
1505 GARRETT DR
FREDERICK, MD 21702
RT. 40 & OLD CAMP RD.

Google map link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 8064246313

from there we will CRUISE (route will be predetermined and mapped after we test drive it) to Summit Point Raceway, WV. the cruise will have 3 team leaders; lead, middle, and tail. we will be using 2 way radios.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO SKIP BRUNCH:
we will be at the track by 1pm

At summit point we will arrange the cars for PHOTOS and TROPHY voting.
link:
http://www.summitpoint-raceway.com/

google map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 8796944477

the trophy catagories are:
Best 4th gen
Best 5th gen
Best mr2
Auto-x go cart winner

we will have real hand made trophies!

after the show and shine we will be racing with very fast go karts provided by summit point. details will follow here. FYI this may require a minimum number of deposits or we will have to free game it with everyone else there. there will be SCCA racing going on into the early afternoon. we will race after they are done. this is why we are trying to rent the go karts time completely.

KARTING!
here is where we need to be a little serious. these are professional carts at a professional track. very fast carts on a sticky road coorse. there will be waivers and rules we need to abide by or be removed from the track. you have to have:
DOT or SNELL helmet
DRIVERS LISCENCE
everything else will be included. we have a special group session which includes:
1 practice run
1 qualifying run
2 or more heats
1 championship run for the trophy
we have the track for an hour and that will be done in split sessions. Eric has pulled some strings to get us the best he can and it has paid of.

after go karting we will have our trophy session and more pictures

then we will drive to charles town, wv for a (heard from several members) nice buffet dinner.

please post if you know you can attend. i know it's a little vague yet but we are making this the best meet to date.

People Attending List:
- y for go kart
- n for no go kart

Mafix - 4g celica gts - 2y guest also karting
esracing - 4g alltrac rc - y
esracing - 4g alltrac rally - y
Shaggz00 - 4g alltrac rally - y
LegacyofDan - 4g alltrac - 2y guest also karting
Levi - mk2 mr2 v6- y
MR ED - mk2 mr2t - y
Blue2Turbo - mk2 mr2t - ?
pppir63 - mk1 MR2 NA - y
97JZA80 - 4g alltrac - y
88gt4DE - 4g alltrac - y
89celicagt - 4g celica gt - 2y guest also karting
WickedToys - 5g alltrac - ?
gt4play - 5g alltrac - n
gt4play - mk2 mr2t - n
crazy achmed - 06 tundra - 2y guest also karting
black88inmd - 4g alltrac - y
TintedOutDuece - mk2 mr2t - y
JPOT55 - 5g alltrac
JPOT55 friend - 5g alltrac
alternate.eago - mk2 mr2
blahpony - mk3 mr2
BoostedBlueToyotas - 5g alltrac
mchristo - mk3 mr2
95sw21 - mk2 mr2

there are around 10 more non toyota vehicles coming i know of.
there are several members ohio coming but are making last minute decisions.

Notes:
we are bringing a couple canopies, chairs and coolers, 1 emergency vehicle with some tools and a jack. there will be several non toyotas there that will be karting as well, friends and what not.

Announced on MR2OC, Celicatech, St162

Mafix

yes you do
that is why there are 3 group leaders on the cruise. you'll be fine in the back of the back with me.

Mafix

updated

sign up here. i will keep us up do date. also we will be using 2 way radios if anyone cares to bring them.

LegacyofDan

i should be able to cart, so long as the fee is not something completely off the wall expensive, ie anything that exceeds 50 bucks, i doubt i will be able to pay it :/

97JZA80

Put me down im in for everything, hope all issues are solved by then. If not I will still pay my share.

Wicked Toys

I will be a maybe. Need to buy a new battery for the celica. And starting a possible new career on the 1st so have to see what the schedule is afterward.

If I can attend I will, might not cart though depending on funds.

esracing

whilly there is a video on youtube its called summitpointkart in kart veiw see if you can find it i cant at work im bloocked and post it

88gt4DE

For all that do not have helmets like myself , I called summit point today and they have helmets available and IS included / provided at no extra charge .... If you have any other questions for them you can contact betsy at 304-725-8444 ..... and Willie put me down for meet and karting ... thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.