Utah/Idaho Meet *Cancelled*

RedCelicaTRD

Alright, now that we have a set schedule for the drag strip we need to pick a date. I was thinking July 17th & 18th. The midnight drags at RMR are on Friday nights so the 17th is obviously a Friday. I figure those of you from out of town can drive down Friday morning, get settled into a hotel and later in the evening we can do a meet-and-great and then caravan out to the drag strip (the races don't start till 11pm). Then on Saturday we can have a cruise, BBQ and probably try to fit in one other event. Since there are a few dynos in the SLC area, if everyone is comfortable dynoing in FWD (since most of us don't have the power to blow up our trans, and a FWD will be the cheapest) we could possibly rent a dyno for a few hours and everyone can get a few pulls. After that people can either stay in-town for Saturday night or head on home.

Anyone else have any other ideas/suggestions? We are trying to get as many people there as possible so a little big of schedule changing can happen.

UtahSleeper

Whatever everyone wants to do is fine for me. My alltrac definately wouldn't break anything in 2wd mode, since its headless, lol. I am just interested in seeing everyones trac and getting to put faces on the screen names.

RedCelicaTRD

Dang. If we wanted to rent Cobb for a day it basically $100 per car with a minimum of 10 cars. We definitely won't have enough AllTracs there so we might need to call a few extra non-AllTrac'rs if we want to rent an AWD dyno.

tjdouble07

RedCelicaTRD":3b7ujuq4 said:
Dang. If we wanted to rent Cobb for a day it basically $100 per car with a minimum of 10 cars. We definitely won't have enough AllTracs there so we might need to call a few extra non-AllTrac'rs if we want to rent an AWD dyno.

I think having everyone dyno at my friend's shop in Ogden (TCharged) would be a lot less money, but not everyone will get to dyno. Hell, I won't even get to dyno. Even so, I still think this would be the best bang for the buck, as most people would get to dyno for a good price.

Whatever you guys want to do, I'm cool with. Just giving my thoughts.

RedCelicaTRD

Alright, Trevor talked to his buddy and it looks like dyno prices should be around $40 for two pulls. This is going to be on a two wheel drive dyno.

Can we get a roll call started please. Or if you have a different idea, let your voice be heard!

1. Wayne
2. Trevor
etc.

xtoy84

Im in but I wont be able to dyno with my st205 trans. Wouldn't mind going
to cobb!! :D But whatever works im down!

kulangflow

RedCelicaTRD":1cedffxx said:
Alright, Trevor talked to his buddy and it looks like dyno prices should be around $40 for two pulls. This is going to be on a two wheel drive dyno.

Can we get a roll call started please. Or if you have a different idea, let your voice be heard!

1. Wayne
2. Trevor
3. Brian (kulangflow)
etc.

RedCelicaTRD

This isn't lloking very good folks. If the turnout isnt very good we might need to turn this into a Saturday afternoon BBQ/meet

801Alltrac

hi my name is justin, finally got log in, but i would love to see if we could get a that meet going again i live in SLC