Subi by Flatbed last night.

Wicked Toys

Was going to look at a house for sale out in Fallston. And while on an unfamiliar wet road at night with intense fog, my Subi got wings.

Went around a turn loss traction, into a deep ditch, through a sign, and rubbed a tree.

Car is now sitting at Agile Automotive till further notice. It's not too damaged exterior wise. But believe a new tranny is now needed and new front driver side axle.

Pics when daylight comes.

Wicked Toys

More of a freak accident. The fog really just keep me from realizing the turn was that sharp. Apparently from locals out there it's a common occurrence, now I know why.

LegacyofDan

aww bro, thats really a swift kick in the nut sac....sorry to hear...glad to see that you are well enough to use the computer tho :)(my humble attempt at motivational humor)

what are you going to do? rebuild her?

Wicked Toys

Motivational humor well taken :)

But the car is at a reputable place now. So should be a matter of weeks, hopefully.

At least the car wasn't considered totalled.

DSC03296.jpg

DSC03297.jpg

DSC03300.jpg

Ouch, that wheel definitely got repositioned. Is it only going to be the
axle thats bent ? Good to hear that only the car got bent. Did you
end up looking at the house ?

Wicked Toys

BoostedBlueToyotas":279k2g2l said:
Ouch, that wheel definitely got repositioned. Is it only going to be the
axle thats bent ? Good to hear that only the car got bent. Did you
end up looking at the house ?

Yeah need all new suspension components obviously but yeah did look at the house. Wish it was mine since the crash happened pretty much around the corner. :doh:

Nitro_Alltrac

Damn Toys, I just found this. I hate to see the Subi like that! I'm glad to hear that you're OK. You're going to have to get it fixed or get the All Trac going so we can make a run sometime this summer.

Wicked Toys

Yeah, These things happen. But it's in the shop now. Hoping to get it back by June.

And definately wanna make a run out there end of summer.