alltrac101 on you tube

88st165

Haha I would probably kick my kids ass if I found out he was messing around in my garage with friends, let alone being within 10ft of my alltrac w/o my supervision lol....

RafaCalde

88st165":3ckgmgyi said:
Haha I would probably kick my kids ass if I found out he was messing around in my garage with friends, let alone being within 10ft of my alltrac w/o my supervision lol....

i agree. the first time it happens i'll tell him i gave you life, nd i will take it away if it happens again. mine will be in a vaccum chamber and only i will have the code.

sammyw

My dad taught me how to drive in his all-trac, he didn't make that mistake again, little sister was taught in a POS CRX and then a little Corolla. I nearly ruined the clutch on his all-trac.

CMS-GT4

I like seeing vids of pats car but the intelligences of the one taking the vid might be questionable.

97JZA80

88st165":i2ep9j1x said:

Dam straight... :shoots:

jonstew

GT4RC":bmu7o5pm said:
Rick89GTS":bmu7o5pm said:
Hmm, where is Pat these days?
Probably read this, and decided not to post after everyone called his kid an idiot...

Yeah I thought the same thing. He doesn't post too much anyway but I am sure he is a father ahead of an All-Trac owner and stupid behavior or not I would still not be too happy with someone who did not really know me or my kid calling my kid "idiot" or "retard".

sammyw

LegacyofDan":1qzx3oxg said:
i love it when he thought the calipers were brembos lol

hope those kids dont go for any joy rides :|

I don't think he could even if he wanted to, which explains why they were showing off the interior from behind the glass. But that was an amazing looking all trac.

Meurz

I was talking about the cameraguy, not Pat's son. +1 was for CMS's post obviously.

I didn't know much about cars when I was younger either, but I didn't upload vids acting like Xzibit going "look at that turbo dawg, the turbo, the turbO, gt-fourrrrrr, ma future car, y0! y'all check the exhaust". :)