New to the form

cmorty

Hi guys!! :D I just recently discovered this form, and thought that i'd just drop a couple and check out this site.

I've owned my All-Trac since 99, when I first picked her up in Jacksonville, FL. , while being stationed there in the USN. I used to race her in a local AutoX circiut whenever I was back in port. She's currently in the shop for a coolant problem that I was having. Unfortunately my mechanic thinks that there might be a crack in the block :(

I'm also looking for another All-Trac (you never know when you could use another one).

Anyways, I like the site and hope to find some useful info ( which i'm quite sure I will!)

alltracman78

cmorty":16gsi7se said:
I'm also looking for another All-Trac (you never know when you could use another one).

That's the spirit!!
Instant member :D

sux about the block tho....
Wanna sell it to me? :D

saved_1992

welcome :D

if it is a crack in the block and you dont want to fix it please let me know always interested in fixing another one up :D

cmorty

Thank guys. Let's just hope that it's not cracked. If it is, my bro in L.A. has some friends that can hook me up with a JDM 3SGTE, right outta Japan. The only thing is i've got to trade my old engine in for a core. Of course if this ever does happen, i'm going to strip my block bare of all the forged goodies that i've put in there.

BraveUlysses

Well if you cracked the block, it wouldn't qualify as useable for a core exchange.

You can pick up a 3sgte from nippon-motors (in Cali) for 1050 + shipping.