GT-Four RC Update: 370Z/GT-R Solid Red paint job :D

Sal

Here are some pics I took of my RC. I just slapped on some new tires and got my deadbeat Cronos powder coated white! Got some Yokohama SV4's on. Tire size is something like 225/50/16's.
The rear fenders are almost flushed by the tires but not quite. I'm thinking 20mm instead of 25's?
Let me know what you guys think! The day was to beautiful to pass out on a photoshoot.

DSC02120.jpg

DSC02121.jpg

DSC02122.jpg

DSC02124.jpg

Front:
DSC02126.jpg

Rear:
DSC02125.jpg

DSC02127.jpg

DSC02128.jpg

DSC02131.jpg

DSC02133.jpg

DSC02134.jpg

She stands out a bit :oops:
DSC02142.jpg

masco

16x7 et35

I wish my rims were that clean!!! the 16's make your brakes look big, compared to 17's.

hacker_720

so jelous man, I don't know how you afford this (lol no wife I guess) I'm just gonna give up on my project and help you with yours.

"The day was to beautiful to pass out on a photoshoot" - do you usally pass out while taking photos?

Sal

Got some RallyArmor mud flaps!
They look great IMO

DSC02211.jpg

DSC02212.jpg

DSC02213.jpg

DSC02214.jpg

DSC02215.jpg

DSC02216.jpg

DSC02217.jpg

DSC02220.jpg

DSC02219.jpg

A TRD Shift knob:
DSC02218.jpg

And a new member in the family :D Neeko!
He is a Golden retriever with a quarter German Shepherd :) I picked the tubby one of the litter. He's the one who jumped into the bowl of food when all his brothers and sisters were eating :)
DSC02242.jpg

First day I picked him up he threw up all over my passenger seat! Poor guy was either car sick or couldn't handle the boost :twisted:
We are gonna be great buddies!

schweizerceli

Lookin good Sal. I was looking at these RallyArmor flaps for my white 185. I'd be interested to see a shot of how you mounted them ... I assume you bought the universal flaps?

White rims on a red car is starting to grow on me :)

Sal

Thanks guys.
I purchased the universal mud flaps from Rally Armor. I was a bit bummed out when I received them to see my flaps were glossy black but its grown on me.
Everyone who see's my car thinks the car looks more aggressive. Especially from the rear.
I will be taking pictures for you guys tomorrow.

Oh and I always loved white on red :D

klue

Sal":2yoooobu said:
Thanks guys.
I purchased the universal mud flaps from Rally Armor. I was a bit bummed out when I received them to see my flaps were glossy black but its grown on me.
Everyone who see's my car thinks the car looks more aggressive. Especially from the rear.
I will be taking pictures for you guys tomorrow.

Oh and I always loved white on red :D

oh dude yo kar iz s0 jdm tyt3 y0!

Sal

Figured that I would post pictures of my Celica and It's new paint job tomorrow!

Picking her up tomorrow from the booth. She looks amazing!!!