Project Autobot

BriinumsBo

Autobot":b1fkmubx said:
Got these fog lights in for the RC bumper:

FogLights.jpg

what fogs are those, exact model? where did you get them?

Autobot

I believe the fog lights I bought on eBay were from a 90-91 Celica GT or ST. The 92-93 GT-S lights are a different shape/size. The shop is still waiting on parts from 935 Motorsports. Rob said he had the stainless steel brake lines in stock but they somehow disappeared so he re-ordered them. The coilovers are supposed to be on the way. I'm aiming for August to pick up the car but that depends on these parts. :|

Autobot

Cancelled my order with 935 Motorsports. Looks like my planned trip to Edmonton with the All-Trac isn't going to happen. Hopefully it will be done by Monday so I can at least take the car home.

Autobot

Well, car is still not done. I put the insurance on it last week. It's supposed to be done this Friday/Saturday. Gotta take the bus home now. :(

Autobot

Still waiting. I put insurance on the car September 17th hoping to drive the car home after my trip to Edmonton. That didn't happen. I was told it would be done on Friday or Saturday, 2 weeks ago. That didn't happen either. I took the insurance off yesterday and just put fire/theft coverage instead. Looks like I'm taking the 9 hour bus ride home again. 935 Motorsports hasn't answered the phone or returned my e-mail yet, still waiting on my refund as well. :doh:

Autobot

Minnesota91alltrac spoke with Tein and they told him he would have to order both the rear pillow ball mounts for $280 and they would have to be sold as a set. Well I called up Tein (which I found out is pronounced "Tye-'n") and after providing the part number in the install manual, the rep told me the mount I needed is a solid mount in the rear and can be ordered separately. He gave me a dealer phone number in Mississauga, ON, and after calling them they provided me with a number for a Tein dealer in Winnipeg, Speed Factor. I've actually purchased parts from this store before. The mount is a special order direct from Japan and usually takes 6-8 weeks. The total cost after shipping worked out to be $117CDN. :)