Aggressive Performance BBQ / Open House / Dyno Day - Sun Aug

smog7

Su over at aggressive performance wanted me to pass this along..

he's in san jose.
shop specializes in mr2/all trac 3sgte work
his wife drives a st185

I will hopefully be there
first4age said:
Hello Guys and Gals,

It's no secret since a few threads have popped up regarding the new shop's address and phone #. AGP has MOVED! It's now ... 10 minutes closer for North/East Bay folks. :) (I just can't leave San Jose area since I hate commuting.) I moved to a much larger facility .. ~2800 sq ft floor space with another ~1000 sq ft in mezzanine/storage. The facility is fenced and locked at night. It's in full (not mix-use like my last place) heavy industry commerical so I can make noise late at night, which I like. (Used the dyno until 2AM a few times and love it. Much cooler weather.) Here is the date.

Where: Aggressive Performance
3469 Victor St, Santa Clara 95054

Date: Sunday August 16, 2009

Time: 10 AM to 5 PM - Food is at 12:00 to 2:00! Since it's FREE, expect hotdogs, hamburger, & chicken wings.
http://www.mr2oc.com/showthread.php?t=359666

6strngs

I'll consider it. I need to make sure my alltrac is road-worthy enough for a 30-mile trip! lol. anyway, is there an AWD dyno available?

And is this going to be a primarily alltrac/mr2 meet?

smog7

as far as I know, Su only has a 2wd dyno..

he told me that he has dyno'd his all trac in 2wd mode..

smog7

alltracshoak":27r6i8p3 said:
smog7":27r6i8p3 said:
as far as I know, Su only has a 2wd dyno..

he told me that he has dyno'd his all trac in 2wd mode..

are you going to be there??

hey, since you're going to go... wanna bring that fender liner?
i'll be more then happy to pay you..

alltracshoak

roll call???me and 6strngs will probably caravan there together.hopefully i can get some other members here in central cal come out.probably be rolling with a mr2 friend too.what time does it starts

6strngs

alltracshoak":31s1g58h said:
roll call???me and 6strngs will probably caravan there together.hopefully i can get some other members here in central cal come out.probably be rolling with a mr2 friend too.what time does it starts
the thread at mr2oc says it's from 10AM to 5PM, with food at 12PM

alltracshoak

^
ok if everything goes well,ill be coming from stockton around 8:30 is am and hopefully get to livermore around 9.
or let me know what time you want to go there

alltracshoak

me,hopefully i can being two other st185 here in central cal,hopefully 6strngs 165,hopefully you bay area folks show up

alltracshoak

mario(shadowlife25) is coming too from napa .probably one of the biggest (6 alltrac in mind) meet so far in west coast :wink:

6strngs

I'm down for sure. my alltrac is running better than ever now except for a high idle. I just need to find time to get her washed before sunday morning! :twisted: