Aggressive Performance BBQ / Open House / Dyno Day - Sun Aug

6strngs

alltracshoak":1z3q8xuj said:
^
idle high??btw what time you want me to meet you on sunday?

yeah it idles around 1300-1500 rpm. I don't even know where to begin looking. it will idle lower if I unplug the IAC, but I've swapped that out and it doesn't change anything. this is with the idle adjustment screw all the way down too... runs great though :shrug:

anyway, I don't really care, somewhere between 9 and 9:30 I guess.

alltracshoak

for anyone who i planned on meeting up before going there,i wont be leaving town till 10:30 cause i have to wait for another alltrac owner in modesto.he dont get off work till 10 so ill be in livermore around 10:30-11

smog7

well.....I can't go anymore..

some family crap popped up and I won't be able to make it...

can you guys take plenty of pictures?

:cry:

smog7

i'm going to try to get out of it, but I wont know for sure until tomorrow afternoon...

I wants to go!

monkey8oi

Yeah, that was the most alltracs ive seen in one place EVER!!! Great meeting everyone... Hopefully, there'll be more of these events where everyone can get together n hang out.. I'll try to get some of these pics up asap..

monkey8oi

Yeah, that was the most alltracs ive seen in one place EVER!!! Great meeting everyone... Hopefully, there'll be more of these events where everyone can get together n hang out.. I'll try to get some of these pics up asap..

alltracshoak

94 MR2 Turbo":1hoxst55 said:
I wish my car wasn't so high... LOL
so that was you there.:)
forgot your name but yeah cool guy:)
forgot i sold you a seatbelt iirc
but yeah what was really cool was that all of you guys were cool 8)