TRIM: GT-S
YEAR: 1991
MILEAGE: 180,123
VIN: JT2ST85N7M0064098
TITLE: Clear
ENGINE: 2.2 5SFE
COLOR: Red
OWNER: I believe I'm the third owner.
DESCRIPTION: Good: This car was my commuter car for when I used to work in Long Beach and drove from Riverside. It starts up fine, drives fine, and was great for me any time I needed to go anywhere with it. I recently had the tires replaced, the windshield replaced, and the brake lines and master brake cylinder replaced. The clutch still grabs smoothly and the shifter feels good and comfortable.

Bad: It could use a new set of motor mounts. The valve cover gasket should be replaced as it leaks oil. The power steering pump works and although it makes no noises it should probably be replaced soon. The AC worked for about a month after I bought the car then died during the winter. That should be looked at as well to make it more comfortable for hot days.
The rear drivers side window gasket leaks. The front passenger side fender is damaged but could easily be replaced if someone wanted. Drivers seat is torn at the edge from usage.
AFTER MARKET ACCESSORIES: Alpine CD player, K&N OEM filter, NGK spark plug wires, Hella/Lucas H4 conversion headlights
REASON FOR SELLING: My wife and I bought an Audi A3 as we are expecting a child and so this is an extra car that I don't need.
ASKING PRICE/OBO: 2,000/OBO

I did have an offer from a guy wanting to give me 1,400 but I accidentally shot him with my Ray Gun and he dematerialized.

I have an ad up at Autotrader as well: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=266870792&dealer_id=64487521&car_year=1991&rdm=1250837232506&model=CELICA&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1991&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=10&marketZipError=false&color2=&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&make=TOYOTA&keywords_display=&color=RED&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=mileageDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=mileageDESC&address=92501&advanced=y&only_photo=1&end_year=1991&doors=&transmission=Manual&max_price=&cardist=0&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

PM me if you have any questions or wish to make a bid.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.