DARTH RIPLEY and JUST JOE ROCK!!

I know im a lil late on this (my appologies) i got my ARC TMIC a couple a weeks ago within a week of paying and im happier than a hobo with a ham sandwich, the trac is too :D i almost didnt wanna install it cuz it looked soo pretty :p nicely buffed wit the 'ARC' sprayed on the top is great!! A+++ guys thanx a milli!!

darthripley

Sorry for being late myself but thanks again for the great transaction.
Glad it's being put to good use on your 'trac :)

gt4tified

Just adding a big up to Keri and Joe.....awesome (and patient) sellers! Nuff props to you guys for keeping this site true to us enthusiasts. 8)

Terracar

Just had to leave feedback for yet another fantastic transaction with DarthRipley and JustJoe.

Comunication was great, shipping was prompt, and product was well packaged. I only wish all my transactions went so smooth.

-Terracar

Nitro_Alltrac

Have add my 2 cents in here.

I've bought several things from Ripley and Joe. Top notch folks. Transactions are smooth, shipping is fast and packing is great. I highly recommend them. :D

Yowzas

Wow, So this is what the feedback section was for.
DarthRipley is awesome! Great communication, Fast Shipping, and Gave me an awesome price! Also, gave me a decision on shipping methods.

I received the item today! It was well packed and everything was perfect.... a little too perfect.. lol

Thanks Keri!