2009 Annual Alltrac Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

97JZA80

word up....prol still need an addy dont think we been to your house yet. Unless your talking about the garage in which case I can now get there blindfolded.

Dan you better still be coming :D

Mafix

40 sounds good eric.
i spoke with avi yesterday and the trophies will be done on time.

it's going to be a killer weekend!!!

bring chairs!

gt4play

BoostedBlueToyotas":2hutp8ly said:
Ack, alltrac is back down for the count
Hoping to bring MR2 instead ......

Oh for christ sake man. I think I can dig up about 3 yrs of excuses as to why that alltrac isn't ready. What's up now? Unless the motor is blown or the diff spontaneously exploded, I expect to see that trac on the road.

Mafix

should i call eric and ask him? just bring it man. i'm sure that one shiny bolt won't hurt anything.
either way come tim. either in the alltrac or the 2.

Eric has it. One of the front brake lines (technafit) was too short and ripped off so no front brakes. Also a brand new boot on the driveshaft also ripped and threw grease all over. The boot kit was backordered and should be coming in this week. I have to get some new brake lines and Eric thinks I
should get some new pads while I am at it. All the other stuff got fixed up,
either by me or by Eric. Also HPC coating the bypass valve on the power brake system caused some problems (soft pedal and low vacuum at idle?)

The MR2 is not a lock either. I have a big exhaust leak (when the wastegate dumps boost my car sounds like a fighter jet :(

So Chris, I could always use help if you are so concerned :shrug:

97JZA80

Im day to day too, we will see what the fedex man shows up with today and tomorrow. If nothing, saturday I will be cleaning and doing an oil change on the supra....oh well.

Plus not excited with no seat time after having so much of the motor torn down. :twisted:

Nevertheless excited for the meet one way or another.

esracing

me too avi is about done with the trophys hey whilly i want to do a drive on saterday avi can do it i think it will take about 2 hours from my house we can all go in the tundra!!!

esracing

Engine Oil - Make sure the level is good(and if you a burning or losing oil be sure to carry extra quarts w/ you)

- Coolant - Same as Engine Oil, Make sure the Reservsoir is between min & max

- Transmission - Same as Engine Oil, hopefully you have changed your fluid recently

- Clutch & Brake Fluid - Same as Engine Oil, Make sure the Reservsoir is between min & max

- Brakes - Please make sure they have plenty of meat left on them, and that they are not warped.

- Battery - Make sure the battery terminals are tight and not corroded. Corroded terminals will cause trouble.

- Belts - If it appears cracked or glazed, or has any other damage - I would suggest replacing it. If they squeal then tighten the tension on them.

- Tires - As mentioned above, check you tire pressure, and inspect the tires. Make sure they are corded or have any bulges. Also make sure they are balanced

- Misc. - Other items to check include, lights, washer fluid, wiper blades, air filter, and spare tire(check the pressure on this too), wheel wrench & the jack

Mafix

disclaimer time:
we or summit raceway hold no responsibility to what may happen to you or your vehicle. we plan on driving by the laws of the road.

88gt4DE

If anybody has a St165 decent turbo oil drain hose .. please bring it with you on the meet please ... Just in case ...

esracing

i think i have one your talking about the large rubber hose at the oil pan to metal tube.
i saw the trophys your going to be serprized avi did a great job.
im trying to bring the race car but i have a blown gasket at the tieal wast gate trying to fix it today.
also mite bring some parts for sale.
one day away sweet so stoked.

Mafix

88gt4DE":2glyime6 said:
If anybody has a St165 decent turbo oil drain hose .. please bring it with you on the meet please ... Just in case ...
you're killin me. i'm sure eric will have one. i just don't have the time to go to the shop today.

Status
Not open for further replies.