Ohio Michigan and Indiana meet- 2day event!!!! big update

Droptop93

Just wanted to let you all know that a local celica owner and I are trying to put togather a fall toyota/lexus/scion meet near by Toledo oh. Datesand place have not been established yet. Will update when I know more. Who's interested? Would like to see some tracs make it

Droptop93

That would be cool. Well I talked to austin more today and were think maybe end of September or early to mid October. Hope this is enougg time to fit this into your schedules?
Place might be maumee bay state park.
Blood money- If you are a member on 6gc.com could you post some thing up there too

Andy

I would be up for this...

Plus, there are 3 other Alltracs in the neighborhood and I'm sure they would go.

Maybe bring both my tracs....

Andy

JPOT55

There are four of us in the Akron/Canton area and we have a total of 7 (4 - 185s and 3 - 165s). I think 5 are currently running. We may be able to make this.

Droptop93

Big update guys and girls.
This is gonna be a 2day event Oct 3rd and 4th
Maumee bay state park lot 5 on the beach
Potluck type food being somethink with you austin and I got burgers and hot dogs covered so like pop and chips and such

Austin will be making a flyer to be posted on all sites by mid week with all the info
Hoping to get a photographer there from our local club to get pics of all of it

Can't wait this might be the biggest meet in this area ever if all show

bloodMoney

Its not your screen.... I've got a maroon hood on the car b/c I picked it up from a guy in northern IL and he has a maroon half-trac. I've just been too lazy to get the front of the car painted....

~bloodMoney

austin.c

Celica_Meet_Flyer_Large_Map.jpg

Good news! My alltrac started and drove for the first time in almost a year! Now time to get it tuned and hopefully I can have it done within the month!

Droptop93

Awesome flyer austin. Welcome to alltrac .net Too.

Good news to here the trac ran hope I get to see it one of the days for the meet. I wanna sit in those seats again