IE meet ups

im there.. imma bring the camera this time snap some shoots... i hope there will be more alltracs out tonight so that my camera doesn't go home empty... haha

Toxygene

I thought Thursdays were drift Thursdays? I've been there on Tuesdays just to watch. What is needed to race and how much is it? Until I get the Alltrac running again, I might take my '02 Celica out for a spin... don't know yet.

grouch

yeah dude we all watch! should have made it clear that you dont have to drive on the track! lol maybe thats why some people havent showed up. come out next thursday! maybe one week we can get some guys on the track

xCH121Sx

hey lawrence.

ive met you before at one of the mr2 meets, when they were at chino hills a few times. im jason and steves friend.

anyways jw
whats wrong your alltrac?

i would, but they are all night shots. thats why we should all meet up when the sun is still out to get better pictures. plus, i think the only shot i took of alltracs were brotherRE's alltrac. i need to get more pics of our alltracs, and halftracs.. well, ill post them anyways
here they go:
SANY0659.jpg

SANY0661.jpg

SANY0650.jpg

SANY0651.jpg

SANY0640.jpg

did anyone go tonight? i did, but i showed up late so i just sat up at the bridge to watch. oooo and thats the last time im going to sit up there... i kidd you not, every car that passed by had to rev their engines, burnout, make illegal U turns on that two lane road plus Jay Walking or merge into the lane without signaling . thats why there was an accident up at the brigde. that was the main cause of it... a pickup truck merges in without signaling or making sure its clear, saturn slams on brakes, white pontiac slams into the back of the saturn, meanwhile, another pickup truck comes zooming by, didn't see the wreckage because he was focused on the drifting at adams, sees the wreckage at the last min, slams on his brakes, tires screeches...., he stops right before the wreck, causes mad traffic build up, not to mention the 18 wheelers that always drives by. BIG MESS... hahahah.. lolz.. Troy announces the accident on the bridge to all the fans at adams.. haha that was a little funny. but anyways, i think the local PD will not allow parking to spectate up there anymore. crazy night.. ooooo.. it was weird, because right before that happened, i saw a family come close to getting run over by a black F150.. you know, you just have that gut feeling.

Toxygene

xCH121Sx":2gr14y5z said:
hey lawrence.

ive met you before at one of the mr2 meets, when they were at chino hills a few times. im jason and steves friend.

anyways jw
whats wrong your alltrac?

Hi there Jason,

Yeah, my alltrac is down as it burst some coolant lines. At that time, I was working and I had planned on just dropping in a new engine prepped for some power. I ended up being out of work and so it just now sits since my play funds became my backup funds.

I actually live less than a mile from that track. I can hear the track events from my house.

I might try going this week.

MD. Celica

Let me know and I will see if I can make it down bro... Have you talked to Zen to see if he is down? Tuesday I will down there later but maybe Thursday I can meet up on time... Later on!

Toxygene

Sorry, got sick last week. Good news though is that I might be employed soon. Which means my beast will rise again.