pics from tonight.

0917092148a.jpg

0917092149.jpg

0917092149a.jpg

0917092150.jpg

0917092150a.jpg

0917092151.jpg

xkirex

all that was missing was mine ='[. next week! i get paid and ill have gas and maybe insurance money ahahaha

xCH121Sx

yo guys,
they usually have mr2 meets on tuesdays,
and if you guys are up for the drive mr2s are meeting at:
Banana Bay in Rowland Heights this coming Tuesday.

usually the turn out is good at this location because its a mid-point for everyone.

Banana Bay
18230 Colima Rd
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
(626) 839-5511
8PM

grouch

adam's track in riverside CA i see youre from san jose its a bit to far from you. aint worth the drive :( its usally the local alltracs gather up for a couple hours

MD. Celica

Maybe it's time for a alltrac trip meet some where for everyone to meet up? That's if my wife will take the leash off for awhile?LOL

xkirex

Chai whatcha doin up in my hood in pomona. I spotted your car on stores st. Thats literally down the street from my pad =]

tubasteve

ive been going a lot latly. went last friday the 30th. hated the no suspention part. "slow track" 80mph on the back str8 is what i was hitting. MAY 28th 2010 track day for a budy 6-10pm on friday, 30$. its grip and drift mix. i usually go there in the alltrac, until the turbo needed replaced after the turbo seal went bad. its cool, everyone loves the celica. there was a mk4 supra that blew his front main there. its a shifter kart track, which for fellow go-karters would tell you, its not like a small put-put track.

tubasteve

again, its every last friday of the month. i will be there, with the celica....um i was going to be there but found big brake issues...i mean im doing a big brake kit

xkirex

Dang I havent been to adams in a while either. last time I went i got free tix to formula D =D

Im down to go again. blah i need to smog my damn car