FEELER: 4wd Dyno Day (Chatsworth, CA)

BrotherRE

Hey all:

A good buddy of mine has a 4wd dyno dynamics dyno at his new shop ... we would like to take it through its paces and I wanted to get a possible headcount of folks that would be interested in meeting up in Chatsworth on a Saturday or Sunday for some base pulls / tuning ... I'm sure I can get some food and whatnot arranged ... I would imagine that $50 would cover a few base pulls, if you are interested in a full tune PM me for details ...

MD. Celica

He'll ya I'm down! Zen are you ready to see that my 3sgte has more hp? LOL let's make a date and do this you guys....

we'll see.... imma throw on my hks hi power and delete the cat just for that dyno session... plus, my engine block is stock.. yours is built.. so.. well see.. 4th gen 3sgte FTW....

BrotherRE

I was thinking of getting this setup in the next month or so ... It may end up being a "toyota" day ... I will keep you all posted ...

xkirex

Im so down to get my car dyno'd. =D hopefully it can make it out to chatsworth ahahah. I need to get me a new boost controller and make an FCD =/ Electrical Engineering classes FTW.

We should meet up, then roll out at the same time.