Ohio Michigan and Indiana meet- 2day event!!!! big update

:lol: Im 90% sure I will show but it is still a little while away and I have a problem planning that far ahead. I want the alltrac tuned and drivable by the 19th for Street Life Tour in Xenia so it should be done.

austin.c

Do we have any kind of list of whos going, what days, and what they are bringing? I know people have PM'ed u tom, and u have the 1st post. Thanks

bloodMoney

I should be there. I don't know whether it'll be in the alltrac or the 6gen, but I'm pretty sure that I can make it.

Just let me know what I need to bring....

~Chris

Droptop93

Very cool guys. This should be good meet. Any of you gonna come both days? Austin and I will be for sure.
Chris- what do you want to bring?

Thanks for the bump speedracer hope you can make it
I saw you thread refering to this one

austin.c

my neighbor doug will prob be there in his mr2, brian has a 91 mr2, and the possiblity of another one on alltrac here from NW ohio
im looking over the list, we might be cooking out saturday or sunday, possibly both?
Everyone comming on saturday should try to arrive around noon or so, that way we can try and eat about 2 or 3 for the cookout. then im thinking we can all head out to dinner, there is a local sonic, or BW3.
Sunday im thinking we can all get back together for breakfast, have lunch together, and then everyone could start headding back home so they arent too late. but i can hang around all sunday if anyone is interested.

PM me ur response-
Cookout?
1. Saturday
2. Sunday
3. Both

Andy

We're palning on being there on Sunday.

I will probably drive my 185 and maybe bring the the 165 along also.

Gary next door, plans to bring his 185.

Mike, next door, plans to bring his 165 (it's a maybe on this one).

Jim, JPOT55, will be driving a 185.

So we should have 3 red 185's and maybe 2 blue 165's, from the Akron crew.....

Andy

I wont be making it. It's about a 2 1/2 hour drive and the car isnt running the best so I just dont want to risk it. If we have one next year, I will be there.

austin.c

Alright guys, I need a final count. Post here and send me a PM if you are 100% going, or even if its a maybe, let me know!
I just got the burgers, charcoal, and some pop. bring what else is needed.
others already bringing; hot dogs, hot dog & hamburger buns, condiments, chips, pop.
We can always you more of things,
THANK YOU.

Droptop93

I promise there will be better planning and more time alotted
Next year. Hope to see a few of you make it
Austin and I are gonna show round 11

austin.c

Tom couldnt have said it much better. I have never hosted a meet before and this was more of an interest thing, but i believe it came out pretty well.
we will see after it is all done and over with.

Droptop93

I want to thank all the alltrac.net members for making the drive out this weekend. It was very nice to meet you all and see the tracs. Hope you trips home were good. Austin and I have already started talking about next year
Thanks again. Pics wiLl be up soon

austin.c

Thanks to everyone that came out. It turned out better than i expected on short notice.
Hope everyone else had a good time. Plans are for next years meet to be in september some time, same location.