CSCC Solo2 Event Saturday, February 19, 2005

gts35551

cool, wish i could watch sunday's race, but i have work that day. already taking off work for sat. looks like theres a chance of rain for the practice though. i put on my kumho victoracers i keep for the events, and it really feels like they can hold to the wet. i'll see whatever happens saturday.

A

Anonymous

rain is good, gives us an advantage :D

tell me how it goes sat.

A

Anonymous

damn, it was pretty fun tearing it up in the rain. it was pretty bad in the morning, then eased up throughout the afternoon. the first run i couldnt see anything, just water splashing on the winshield and window fog creeping up. hehe, i just kept on turning the corner till i saw a cone. after the third run i got the hang of it, when the rain slowed down, just have to have a good line and smooth transitions. i change my mind bout the victoracer tires i ran today. they dont handle all that great in the rain, but theyre predictable. people didnt know i was awd till they saw me run. they didnt run a pro solo style like it said on the site because about a quarter of the area started forming a lake, so a track was formed in about half the size.

gts35551

39950099.IMG_1509.jpg