2009 Bear Mountain Meet - Oct. 10 Saturday (NJ/NY)

mike325ci

Hey everyone, the annual Bear Mountain Meet (Joe Pearlstein Memorial Drive) this year is on Saturday October 10th. So mark your calendars now, get a day off of work, tell the wife, do what you have to do to be there! :)

Note that it is a few weeks earlier than normal, and we are expecting this to be one of the biggest MR2/AllTrac meets in the area this year.

The day involves a total of about 100 miles of driving through Bear Mountain, with a show & shine, a scenic stop, and optional dinner. We meet early in Mahwah, NJ at the Sheraton Hotel parking lot (8:00am) and go from there.

I'll start the roll call here. You can also post questions, comments, etc. here. I've attended this meet almost every year since 2001...

We got ourselves a domain name / website now:
http://www.northeastmr2.com/

This meet is open to MR2s and Celica AllTracs only. No other cars are allowed on the drive, although you can park your car at the Sheraton in the morning and ride with someone with an MR2/AT. This is a tradition/rule that we've always upheld, so please respect that.

Thanks,
-Mike

===================
AllTrac.net Roll Call:

1. mike325ci - '92 ST185
2. LegacyofDan - '88 ST165

LegacyofDan

i was waiting for when this one would arrive, i wanted to make the other one. but i really hope to have my gen II swapped in by then :p...so you should see me there :)

then again it is an alltrac.... :|

mike325ci

:) Yeah, would be great to meet you all finally...!!

Esp. you, Simba-- since you're like right here, we're both Lotus owners, and I've never met you yet, haha... [btw, that 2.5" DP I bought from you like years ago? I'm finally putting it in my car in the next few weeks, lol...]

cozmic512

hey guys,
I hope I can get my car ready in time.
Only 5 or so weeks away, and I am so close...
with my car and from my house 8)

so I cannot say def yet,
but keeping my finger crossed
and hoping my comp will get back soon...

esracing

come on alltracs this is a great time you dont want to miss this one i got a pic of my car in modified mag this year. 122 people signed up im sure there will be more :D

MR2 Guru

My car is in no way appealing to the eye, but I'm busing my butt to try to make it to this. Other than a single Floridian, I believe I would tie for #2 in distance to travel for this meet.

mike325ci

this is about a week away~~ :)

if you plan to come and didn't tell me, send me a message...

unfortunately :( :( due to things out of my control (wrong parts sent to me = delayed), my car will NOT be ready by the 10th in time for the meet.

so i'm gonna need to bum a ride from someone, since i don't have a "qualified" car to drive (since i don't own any MR2s any more)...

i hope to see some of you there next weekend!!