st205 specific rear end parts - FREE and..they are gone.

crazy_russian

These parts came with the 205 rear diff that I bought. I have no use for the 205 specific parts.
FREE Parts:
- 4 suspension links that connect the hubs to the rear subframe. The bushings look to be excellent shape.

Not free Parts:
2 205 rear drive shafts. The outer boot on each got torn in transit, so I am sure the joints are still good. Shafts integral with outer joint are st205 specific. Inner joints are shared with all 4wd Celicas. $20 for these.

Everything is gone now.

pipes

crazy_russian":2zejabrb said:
These parts came with the 205 rear diff that I bought. I have no use for the 205 specific parts.
FREE Parts:
- 4 suspension links that connect the hubs to the rear subframe. The bushings look to be excellent shape.

Not free Parts:
2 205 rear drive shafts. The outer boot on each got torn in transit, so I am sure the joints are still good. Shafts integral with outer joint are st205 specific. Inner joints are shared with all 4wd Celicas. $20 for these.

SHIPPING TO 02136?

crazy_russian

Sal, you can come by this weekend. I won't be home, but my dad will be around. PM me for address and phone number (mavis/401 area in mississauga). I wish I was going to be there to see your car.

pipes, if nobody picks it up locally I would ship it. I would have to weigh it to give you a proper quote, but the driveshafts are heavy, so I would guess at least $50.

pipes

crazy_russian":ns8i7tgs said:
Sal, you can come by this weekend. I won't be home, but my dad will be around. PM me for address and phone number (mavis/401 area in mississauga). I wish I was going to be there to see your car.

pipes, if nobody picks it up locally I would ship it. I would have to weigh it to give you a proper quote, but the driveshafts are heavy, so I would guess at least $50.

well let me know i also have an adress in brampton so pm me the info and i can send someone to pick asap