All the Raleigh people

All the way to Sunny FL

All the Raleigh people

Postby celicasilfee » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:52 am

Where u guys at?

I'm on vacation as of now & am driving into Wendell, NC as I type. Im gonna be here for the whole week & would love to meet up w/some of you. Where do you guys all meet up to hang out & when? Get at me- let me know! 8)
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
'96 GT (money pit jr)
For show

'90 GT4 RC (money pit sr)
For go
celicasilfee
Gold Member

Postby Carolina91GT-S » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:01 am

The response you got says it all....There is not much happening in this area. Between Alltrac.net, celicatech.com, and6gc.net combined I have found about 20 people total that post on the message boards...

Would like to get a meet going in the fall but I am away on business until thanksgiving.
ImageImage
Carolina91GT-S
Club Member

Postby celicasilfee » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:00 pm

I kinda figured I wouldn't get a response, but I wouldn't know for sure unless I tried. lol. Its no big deal- I'm sure I'll be back down there again sometime so we'll see how it all goes then. 20 ppl isn't a lot rlly, but considering I'm the only one w/in a 2 hr drive from my area, it seems like a lot to me. :shoots: I'll try again next time I'm down there. thnx for the response tho.
'96 GT (money pit jr)
For show

'90 GT4 RC (money pit sr)
For go
celicasilfee
Gold Member

jacksonville

Postby corpsman up » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:53 am

There is two of us here in Jacksonville, NC. Sorry for the late response, been busy. Wish I have seen this earlier. Next time :)
corpsman up
Club Member

Postby FGFennec » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:17 am

There are 3 of us that i know of in Raleigh/Apex. Me, TurboSpec and WideFNOpen. I should have my car back from the shop this week and looking to go cruize! cant wait!
FGFennec
Club Member

Postby Tiki_man » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:09 pm

I'm not to far away from you guys. I live just south of Charlotte and would be down for a meet sometime if I knew in advance.
Remember the 6 P's: Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
Tiki_man
Club Member

Postby FGFennec » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:57 am

oh definitely! we should maybe try and plan something with the NC Tracs
FGFennec
Club Member

Postby Tiki_man » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:23 pm

Things are pretty busy for me the next few weeks but I just thought I might put this out there. Would you guys be up for a meet say Nov. 7ish? I'd be willing to host a cookout at my house but its South of Charlotte, and a LONG way from any of you lol. It would probably be best if we meet somewhere in the middle, or I would be willing to make the trek up their as well.
Tiki_man
Club Member

Postby FGFennec » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:12 pm

thats possible...theres more people here in raleigh with tracs that might not make the long drive XD haha...Maybe coming up to Raleigh would be better?
FGFennec
Club Member

Re: jacksonville

Postby Nightfire » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:38 pm

corpsman up wrote:There is two of us here in Jacksonville, NC. Sorry for the late response, been busy. Wish I have seen this earlier. Next time :)

Yea, looks like I'll be keeping this thing, so lets get an N.C. get together planned!
Nightfire
Club Member

Postby Tiki_man » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:33 am

Pick a date and a location and I will come. I just need to know in advance for work/babysitter reasons. Hell I've never even seen another Alltrac in person besides mine lol.
Tiki_man
Club Member

Postby FGFennec » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:13 pm

We should definitely start plannign something, there are enough tracs in the general area to make a nice little meet somewhere central, like raleigh or durham or something.
FGFennec
Club Member

Postby Gary » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:57 pm

My trac is out of commission for now. But, yes, let's have a meet. :)
93 ST185
Gary
GTFour God

Postby Tiki_man » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:30 am

Anybody in Raleigh willing to host a cookout or something? Or if you guys know a nice place to eat, hangout, and take some pictures that would be cool also. Deffinately put me down for this, just give me a little notice. Someone needs to step up and take command to set a date, time, location. I would but frankly I don't know anything about Raleigh so I'd be taking a shot in the dark as to where would be a good locale. I'm also a member on Carolinanissans.com and they have weekly meets in the Raleigh area. If everyone agrees I could post a thread over there to ask permission, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind us joining in with them. I've gone to a few of the Charlotte meets and for the most part they are a really good crowd of guys. I'm sure the Raleigh guys would be aswell.
Tiki_man
Club Member

Postby FGFennec » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Alright, let me see what I can do about getting something together, my trac gets back from the shop sometime very soon, and id like to have a meet before it breaks again!! haha!! nono...i kid...it shouldnt break again for a while XD....

Tiki_man wrote:Anybody in Raleigh willing to host a cookout or something? Or if you guys know a nice place to eat, hangout, and take some pictures that would be cool also. Deffinately put me down for this, just give me a little notice. Someone needs to step up and take command to set a date, time, location. I would but frankly I don't know anything about Raleigh so I'd be taking a shot in the dark as to where would be a good locale. I'm also a member on Carolinanissans.com and they have weekly meets in the Raleigh area. If everyone agrees I could post a thread over there to ask permission, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind us joining in with them. I've gone to a few of the Charlotte meets and for the most part they are a really good crowd of guys. I'm sure the Raleigh guys would be aswell.
FGFennec
Club Member

Next

Return to SouthEast