All the Raleigh people

Where u guys at?

I'm on vacation as of now & am driving into Wendell, NC as I type. Im gonna be here for the whole week & would love to meet up w/some of you. Where do you guys all meet up to hang out & when? Get at me- let me know! 8)

Carolina91GT-S

The response you got says it all....There is not much happening in this area. Between Alltrac.net, celicatech.com, and6gc.net combined I have found about 20 people total that post on the message boards...

Would like to get a meet going in the fall but I am away on business until thanksgiving.

I kinda figured I wouldn't get a response, but I wouldn't know for sure unless I tried. lol. Its no big deal- I'm sure I'll be back down there again sometime so we'll see how it all goes then. 20 ppl isn't a lot rlly, but considering I'm the only one w/in a 2 hr drive from my area, it seems like a lot to me. :shoots: I'll try again next time I'm down there. thnx for the response tho.

corpsman up

There is two of us here in Jacksonville, NC. Sorry for the late response, been busy. Wish I have seen this earlier. Next time :)

FGFennec

There are 3 of us that i know of in Raleigh/Apex. Me, TurboSpec and WideFNOpen. I should have my car back from the shop this week and looking to go cruize! cant wait!

Tiki_man

I'm not to far away from you guys. I live just south of Charlotte and would be down for a meet sometime if I knew in advance.

Tiki_man

Things are pretty busy for me the next few weeks but I just thought I might put this out there. Would you guys be up for a meet say Nov. 7ish? I'd be willing to host a cookout at my house but its South of Charlotte, and a LONG way from any of you lol. It would probably be best if we meet somewhere in the middle, or I would be willing to make the trek up their as well.

FGFennec

thats possible...theres more people here in raleigh with tracs that might not make the long drive XD haha...Maybe coming up to Raleigh would be better?

Nightfire

corpsman up":1civsge3 said:
There is two of us here in Jacksonville, NC. Sorry for the late response, been busy. Wish I have seen this earlier. Next time :)

Yea, looks like I'll be keeping this thing, so lets get an N.C. get together planned!

Tiki_man

Pick a date and a location and I will come. I just need to know in advance for work/babysitter reasons. Hell I've never even seen another Alltrac in person besides mine lol.

FGFennec

We should definitely start plannign something, there are enough tracs in the general area to make a nice little meet somewhere central, like raleigh or durham or something.

Tiki_man

Anybody in Raleigh willing to host a cookout or something? Or if you guys know a nice place to eat, hangout, and take some pictures that would be cool also. Deffinately put me down for this, just give me a little notice. Someone needs to step up and take command to set a date, time, location. I would but frankly I don't know anything about Raleigh so I'd be taking a shot in the dark as to where would be a good locale. I'm also a member on Carolinanissans.com and they have weekly meets in the Raleigh area. If everyone agrees I could post a thread over there to ask permission, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind us joining in with them. I've gone to a few of the Charlotte meets and for the most part they are a really good crowd of guys. I'm sure the Raleigh guys would be aswell.

FGFennec

Alright, let me see what I can do about getting something together, my trac gets back from the shop sometime very soon, and id like to have a meet before it breaks again!! haha!! nono...i kid...it shouldnt break again for a while XD....

Tiki_man":2wsu9lis said:
Anybody in Raleigh willing to host a cookout or something? Or if you guys know a nice place to eat, hangout, and take some pictures that would be cool also. Deffinately put me down for this, just give me a little notice. Someone needs to step up and take command to set a date, time, location. I would but frankly I don't know anything about Raleigh so I'd be taking a shot in the dark as to where would be a good locale. I'm also a member on Carolinanissans.com and they have weekly meets in the Raleigh area. If everyone agrees I could post a thread over there to ask permission, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind us joining in with them. I've gone to a few of the Charlotte meets and for the most part they are a really good crowd of guys. I'm sure the Raleigh guys would be aswell.

Carolina91GT-S

let me know via PM if you start to get something together. I have a list of all of the NC based celica and alltrac people I could find on all 3 boards. I am still traveling alot but I am in VA now and can make it to an NC event. especially if we wait until it warms up.

Also, a caravan out to the annual Celicatech run of the Tail of the dragon might be nice. I went last year, it was cool but being one of 3 guys from NC was strange since half of the meet is in NC.